Someday by Justin Bieber
Good

Someday by Justin Bieber Reviews

Ranked #916 out of 1330 in Perfume

April 15, 2017

I LOVE IT !!! I already love Justin Bieber so it wasn't hard for me to love his perfume! I like it because it smells amazing and it stays all day. I love it so much that it is now my everyday perfume! I definetly recommend this product !

May 07, 2015

This is another one of his products that is a waste of money. It's got a strong pungent smell to it. I didn't like the sample I received. Just another way to make money, it's horrible smelling to me.

August 20, 2014

Normally i wouldn't have gone for this perfume being that it was justin bieber and i thought it was going to be a pre teen/ teen girl scent but it was on sale at Winners for $11 AND IT SMELLS SO NICE and its long lasting which is the most important part and what really matters
    I now have 2 bottles

May 16, 2012

I smelled a sample and couldn't get over how amazing it smelled. I kept testing samples too to make sure I could actually wear it as I don't react well to perfume. When I asked for it for Christmas people thought I was joking but I wasn't. it's such a nice smell :)

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

Mujitsu earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Bride13 added a new review for
    Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue

Anitac45 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Blvckut added a new review for
    Temptations Cat Treats

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!