Sour Patch Kids Candy

Sour Patch Kids Candy Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 253 in Candy

May 02, 2017

I don't eat candy often but I love sour patch kids candy ! Soft , chewy , sugar coated sweet and sour goodness . I have to stay away from these becaue they're so good and I will eat the whole bag !

March 24, 2017

Im not much for sour candy but these I can handle. They arent too sour like skittles but I only like a few of the flavors leaving me hardly any to choose from they should make purple and blue ones too

February 24, 2017

Was SOOO disappointed. Was expecting an initial sour flavour and tasted a somewhat sour flavour.

Not impressed at all. Also tried the gum, again disappointed.

March 13, 2016

Omg i can't belive they did small packages for people that needs a mini sugar rush :P i LOVE maynards :P Everybody should try does candy i betcha it won't be a waste of time :P

March 13, 2016

Okay these are soo good I get them every time I go to the movies and I eat them until the bag is gone and my mouth is raw! I have no shame in my live for these and again - did you know they are VEGAN!

January 31, 2016

These do taste like artificial flavours, but that was to be expected for something like this when odd shapes and flavours were meant to be showcased here. Each one was good with a thin even coating of sour sugar sanding on it. The sourness then gave way to sweet jelly that could range from soft to hard, depending on how fresh it was. Still one of my favorites.

January 11, 2016

I love any candy that's sour and chewy and I love the different flavors of each sour candy ,I buy these all the time

July 31, 2015

little sour drops of gummy heaven that cascades and crecends on the tip of my tounge

June 08, 2015

Such classic candy sweet! Hubby and I get these pretty often - great to munch on while watching movie. Sweet and sour! Yeah!!

June 08, 2015

I love these they start out sour and then they turn sweet, they are nice and fruity!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?