Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 295 in Granola Bars

July 08, 2017

Tasty

Special K Nourish bars are a good tasting treat . I was able to try one in my samplesourse box . Granola , chocolate , nuts , and cranberries . If you're going on a hike these are good to take or just for a snack in general . I was able to get a 5 boxes for free with couponing and checkout 51 so There's always deals on them .

May 04, 2017

I tried the caramel flavoured one and it was pretty good. Lots of pieces of nuts and not too sweet, did not get a caramel flavour but still tasty. They are a bit on the pricy side for me but if they are on sale I would consider buying them.

April 25, 2017

This is by far one of my favourite granola bars. They aren't too sweet and have just enough chocolate chunks. I love the cranberry flavoured one as well.
    These bars are definitely a staple in my pantry.

April 22, 2017

Tried and love the sea salt caramel with mixed nuts. It's delicious, sweet and salty. A perfect mix. Also the bar is soft. I will be buying these again. It's a nice little treat.

April 17, 2017

I tried the dark chocolate chunk with almonds bar. I thought it was good, not too sweet and just a little salty, perfect for when you want a quick snack on the run!

April 15, 2017

I tried the Kellogg's Nourish Caramel Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts Bar and loved the flavor. I liked the sweetness of the bar, with a little hint of salt. Good balance between sweet and salty, but not overwhelming. Great snack for on the go!

March 18, 2017

This are by far the best bar I have ever had. I got the one with Quinoa in the Caramel Sea Salt and Mixed Nut Flavour. its not overly salty or sweet and is a great snack to eat on the go when you need a boost of energy. Well done Kelloggs!

February 13, 2017

Perfect snack to throw in your purse and break out when you're on the go. I'm a mom of 3 boys and we're always running around, these are great for a quick pick me up to get everyone to the next meal. Not too sweet and not too salty- perfect balance!

October 31, 2016

Tried Special K Nourish granola bars and they are delish!! They are gluten free so a great option for those who can't eat your typical granola bar. I like the hint of chocolate and find they are just sweet enough without being too sweet. Its the right mix of crunch and sweet.

September 20, 2016

These are probably the best granola bars that I have ever tried. I was expecting them to be just ok since they are gluten free but they are the best. They are slightly pricier then some other granola bars but for sure worth the extra money