Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 313 in Pet Products

A unique formulation that combines heavy non tracking granules with medium grain clay. The result is an excellent clumping litter that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the litter box, while providing a clump that will not break apart. Ultra is purfect for multi-cat familes and cat owners with sifting or mechanical litter boxes and it controls odor naturaly without perfume, deodorants or chemicals

July 12, 2017

This stuff is a cat owners dream!

This litter is great! It comes in a huge 18 kg box for around 7.99! Special kitty is a walmart brand so you can only find it there. This litter is great for multicat use, it traps odors and i dont need to change it as often as other litters. The only thing i dont like about it, is the dust! Other than that it is a great product for the price.

May 04, 2017

This is a great cheap cat litter it does everything it says in the box, it clumps with out sticking to the box, it's scented and easy to remove one of the only cat litter I buy !

May 03, 2017

The best brand for the best dollar. :)
    With 2 cats at home, I am constantly cleaning the cat's litter.

The size is ideal, the odors are covered really well!

April 28, 2017

I'll buy because it's cheap.

This cat litter works ok if you stay up on cleaning your litter box. Its not amazing it clumps but when you go to scoop some #1 "chunks" break apart and separate so clean up isn't always pleasant and you can't work fast so sometimes its just best to use less and empty it fully instead of scooping. I buy it based on the price tag at $12 for 22 kg i'll take the extra time to scoop the chunks so they don't break apart.

March 19, 2017

One of the best cat litter brands out there and for a really good price. I have two cats and with this litter you can't even tell I have two. Keeps odours in and clumps very nicely.

2.0/5

March 11, 2017

I will never get this again. While pouring it I had to hold my breath and then run out of the room because of all the dust. OMG I’m not exaggerating. It clumps very well and that is the only thing about it that is positive. When I scoop I have to hold my breath because of the dust again.

March 10, 2017

This litter is ok but I don't use it all the time. I only buy it when money is tight because it is inexpensive. It does the job but clumps up a lot and I go through more product than with other litters. Plus there's a lot of dust when pouring out fresh. There's also a clay smell to it which I find unpleasant.

March 06, 2017

This cat litter was absolutely horrible. It was a good price so we tried it, but we literally just threw it out. It stunk so bad, we could even smell it from upstairs. We have an automatic cat litter box, and it didn't work well in the machine at all. Worst cat litter we have tried.

January 08, 2017

Multi cat family and Special Kitty is all we use and all we will ever use. It works just as good as the expensive litter...but why put extra money into the packaging when you can put the money you save into treats and toys! Love love love Special Kitty Clumping Litter!

January 08, 2017

I have 2 cats that of course use the litter frequently. I have tried many Brands and the best that does the trick and doesn't cost so much is at Walmart for only $10.98 for the 22KG box. I will now only go there for my Cats and for the easy use of the product if it clumps it's got to go.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge