• Splat hair color Berry Blast
  • Splat hair color Berry Blast

Splat hair color Berry Blast Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 317 in Hair Colour

January 09, 2017

The colour payoff with this dye is amazing and it comes with bleach so you have the option to lighten, which I like. This will dye will bleed in the shower and it will stain. I am not so much a fan of that part. I am very careful when applying and that helps cut out a huge mess and lining your hair line with petroleum jelly helps as well. To remove the stains in my washroom I use a standard all purpose cleaner and a bit of elbow grease. The skin staining is a bit worse hence the petroleum jelly. I only wash my hair once a week (I have trained it well) and I use a residue free shampoo and this definitely helps my colour last much longer than usual.

March 04, 2016

I had a really bad experience with this hair color, but in the end it did exactly what it was meant to do. I had platinum blonde hair and had been putting light purple chunks in my hair but wanted something that would last longer than what I had been using, I saw the splat at the grocery store and thought "why not". It come with a bleach kit and a colour, instructions and gloves. The instructions were easy to understand, I used the bleach first, than used the Berry blast colour. The results were amazing, beautiful light purple, very intense, but it took nearly half an hour to rinse the colour after dying it and my hair was quite dry. I really enjoyed the colour, it took about 4 weeks to finally start fading, but it turned this really bright neon pink. Here is where my bad experience comes in. It took me 3 rounds of bleaching to even attempt to fade the colour after 8 weeks of wearing it, and destroyed my hair in the process and eventually dyed my platinum and pink striped hair it brown just to cover the colour up. It definitely has staying power.