Good

Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 309 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 25, 2017

Tastes as good as sugar and nicely portable. It is small enough to fit in my purse and doesn't leak. I am totally impressed with this product and will likely switch from using the packets to using the liquid instead. The best part is that I control the exact amount of sweetness I want :)

March 01, 2017

To substitute for sugar Spenda zero works great. I however found it artificial tasting and really sweet. The travel size is nice for the purse though. The price is a little too much for such a small size.

September 29, 2016

I received a free sample of Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener a few days ago and have been trying it in many different drinks since then. I first put it in my morning cup of coffee using the recommended "1 squeeze" serving size and it didn't seem to sweeten my drink so I put a little more into it. I ended up having to pour out my coffee due to the off-putting taste it had. It was starting to make my stomach hurt.

The next day I wanted to make some tea so I used Splenda Zero to sweeten my glass. It didnt have quite the same taste as it did in my coffee and wasn't too bad. I didn't have to use extra this time so maybe that helped. It didn't hurt my stomach this time.

I really like the convenience of the to go packaging and know some people who would love to get their hands on a to go product like this one. I'm just not sure if I'd recommend it due to the taste. I'm sure it'll come up in conversation as all my friends know I do Product reviews and are always asking about the products I get. I wasn't too happy with this product but I'm sure many others would be. If they improved on the taste, I'd definitely buy some.

I'll give Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener 2 of 5 stars