St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

August 15, 2019

Glowing skin

After using this product i felt amazing my skin was light, fresh and clean it's one of the best the price was also very affordable it's a product i would recommend to anyone at anytime.

2.3/5

July 03, 2019

Victime d'une erreur ?

Au secours! Pire produit pour combattre les pointa noirs que j'ai pu essayer! Non seulement le produit n'apportait aucune différence face au problème, mais, en plus, face à mon entêtement de l'essayer jusqu'à la moitié de la bouteille, j'ai développé des rougeurs au niveau du nez qui causaient des démangeaisons dans la journée :(

July 03, 2019

Love it !

the st ives scrub was enough for face but strong enough for body breakouts too! I use this regularly for both and it makes such a difference really quickly

June 27, 2019

The best product I have used till date.

This is very gentle on skin and hard on acne. My scars and acne have visibly reduced making my skin supple. Unlike other products this does not dry the skin.

June 26, 2019

Love it

I have had big pores and bad acne / black heads all my life... I’ve tired so many products and I’ve found that st Ives. Exfoliating scrubs are what work for me and I love them, my face is so much more clear and the product doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy

June 24, 2019
    United States

I would buy again

I bought this because I was having blackheads in my nose and I couldn't stand it. I tried two other products before this one and I wish I would've tried this one first! It works so well at clearing out the blackheads! I noticed a difference within the first week of using it. It smells great and feels like it gently exfoliates my skin, to get all the deep down dirt. Blackheads are gone!

June 15, 2019

Excellent

J’ai essayé cette exfoliant pour peau a tendance acnėique car j’aime avoir un exfoliant avec beaucoup de grains. J’aime exfolier ma peau. Je préfère ceux qui ne laisse pas de résidus gras sur la peau après usage. Celui ci était a la hauteur de mes attentes. Je pourrais le comparer a celui d’une grande marque vendu en magasin. Définitivement un bon choix.

June 05, 2019

Used since I was a kid

Love this stuff! I have been blessed with good skin however it is always good to wash your face and this has always been an old faithful for me. Nice deep clean and you can feel your face after the shower is refreshed.

May 30, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Favorite face scrub

My skin can be very sensitive and this is one of the only things I use daily. I absolutely love it. Favorite face scrub. Refreshes, soothes, doesn't irritate, clears breakouts. Affordable.

May 14, 2019

Great Exfoliator

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now, twice a week. I notice a big difference majority of my blackheads have disappeared. I like it because it's not too course so you can use it as often as you like.