St Ives bodywash Reviews

May 23, 2020

Smells amazing!

The St-Ives Vanilla body wash smells so nice! My kids are also using it!! I’ve tried different ones and this is by far the best scent. My skin feels amazing afterwards!

May 06, 2020

Could be better

Shea butter is really good to moisture the skin but I feel like it could be better for dry skins like mine at the end I always need to complete the treatment with some oil to feel my skin soft

May 06, 2020

ST. IVES BODYWASH IS AMAZING

St Ives has a huge variety of their body washes and it is such a good deal for your buck. For around $3-$5 you get a huge bath wash bottle that will last you quite some time. I like the Vanilla Oatmeal as well as Citrus scents. They make my skin so soft and hydrated and have a nice smell. I've tried almost the whole line and love them all.

May 05, 2020

Silky Smooth Skin

I simply love using St. Ives body wash. The scents are so refreshing and I like the fact that it provides my dry skin with the moisture that it deserves. I've been using these products for years and I love how the body wash comes in a huge bottle.

March 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

Great body wash! Mine came in a set with the lotion! Absolutely great on sensitive skin! My skin felt as smooth as can be after. It also has a very rich smell to it 10/10

March 14, 2020

Great for dry/sensitive skin. I would buy this product again

Great for sensitive/dry skin. Does not leave me itching and feeling dry like most other body washes. Great value for the price. I received it as a gift and will be using in place of my regular body wash.

March 12, 2020

I loved this product the oatmeal one is amazing

This body wash is amazing the oatmeal one leaves ur skin extremely soft definitely would recommend this to anyone. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all. The cream is also an amazing product.

February 26, 2020

Smells heavenly!

The shower game has changed! This new foam formula is light and airy, and the Coconut Milk and Orchid scent is so luxurious. It comes in a convenient pump that’s mess free

January 29, 2020

St ives bodywash

I am currently using St Ives oatmeal bodywash. It has a wonderful smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nice and creamy and great for everyday use. I found that it was not too expensive. Will definitely re purchase

January 22, 2020

Great for price

I bought this bodywash at dollarama. I love the smell of it. It lasts most of the day. It's great for the price. I would recommend this product to anyone.