St.  Ives Elements Microdermabrasion

St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #827 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

Smooth away fine lines with St.Ives Elements Microdermabrasion Scrub. Rich in natural Vitamin E anti-oxidants, the fine mineral crystals exfoliate and deep clean to even out your skin's texture. While chamomile delicately soothes your skin, to leave you feeling moisturized and renewed. Powerful, yet gentle enough to use every day.
Sourced from main website: www.stives.com

June 26, 2017

It is so good!!! But it seem they discontinued it?.Need it!

Where can I find it? Was it discontinued? Why? This is a GREAT, AMAZING AND AFFORDABLE PRODUCT!!! Please contact: lajincha@gmail.com and let me know where is it available in New York City

April 27, 2015

When I first bought this product I was completely in love with it. Not to say that I still don't love it but over time it starts to smell really strange and the texture seems to change a little. Overall I found this product to be worth the price and it did the job that it was supposed to do. The grains are very small but not jagged so they seem to just buff away dead skin and reveal nice new skin.

April 22, 2013

I really like to use this on my face each night before bed. It has a nice exfoliating texture but not gritty enough to hurt (if that makes sense). It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized! I'll definitely buy this again when I run out!

December 07, 2011

I like this product! it's not harsh like the apricot one. It's gentle and i feel fresh after. My skin felt tight at first and then it was okay afterwards. Rinsing takes long because my face is covered by white grains. it's not really hard to remove all. It has great price for a microdermabrasion product!

August 14, 2010

I love this product!! I have tried many many others and none of them compare to st ives. THe smell is fantastic and it leaves my face feeling very smooth and soft. I use it everyday and have noticed a positive change in my complexion!!

June 10, 2010

I really enjoy using this product as it has gentle exfoliant properties. For those with sensitive skin or for those who have problems using normal "heavy" exfoliants" I would recommend this product. It provides a nice deep clean without scouring your face! Leaving you feeling clean and refreshed. I use it as part of my daily routine and have never experienced any problems!

3.2/5

April 13, 2010

Good exfoliator but nothing out of the ordinary.
    It`s gentle, which makes it a better option for people with sensitive skin.I personally like the apricot one, as I am looking for a rougher product, but this one did good for in between uses.
    It`s worth giving it a try.

March 23, 2010

I really like this scrub. It scrubs off that dull layer of skin. I use it about every other day and a half or so. The grains are very fine so it feels like it's really getting in the skin. The only thing about this scrub that bothers me (which really isn't even really an issue) is that no matter how much I try to rinse off the product, I get little specks of dry white "scrub" around my eyes which comes right off when u wipe it with a tissue. I have severely combination skin (extremely oily to pretty dry in areas) and I don't find it too drying but I do moisturize right away.

Overall: It smells really good and I'd say the price is a steal for the quality. It's a good exfoliater to have around to use when you are in need of a skin turnover.

February 09, 2010

Love love this product! Unfortunately it's become very difficult to find. I've checked Target, CVS, Walmart, RiteAid, Price Chopper, Hannaford, all the usual places and nothing. Hannaford said they may have discontinued it?! Gasp! Off to Walgreens tonight...

January 05, 2009

I saw this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart a little while ago, and remembered reading good reviews on it here on ChickAdvisor! So I decided to try it! I really like this product. It didn't smell chemically, the exfoliants are not too harsh and it makes my skin feel great! I didn't find it made my skin too dry, but I use it in the shower and put on moisturizer right away, so maybe that's helping. I use it about twice a week and can think of nothing bad to say about it. My roommate borrowed it and loved it too, now she has a tube of her own! :)
    If I were forced to pick something negative, maybe it would be the price. It's a small tube for more than $10. But if you can find it on sale, then it's well worth it!

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini