St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub Reviews

You’ll want to get out of bed for this!

• This face scrub deeply exfoliates & leaves skin fresh and glowing
  • 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts
  • Paraben free, Dermatologist tested, Oil free

June 06, 2019

Double my caffein

I have always been a fan of st Ives apricot scrub, for a little while it was hard to find, but I landed upon this one with coconut & coffee! & OMG! I’m in love! I’m no spring chicken anymore, & my face seems to be dull, & drier by the day. 1 use, & soft as a baby! & a nice radiant glow! For it for $5, & I it has done wonders for my skin, better than many overpriced with big promises type products. My new favourite must have product.

May 23, 2019

Did the job

I really like this face scrub. To be honest, I think the scent is a little too heavy for me. I enjoy it, but it's a bit too strong. It clears away my dry and flaky skin and leaves my skin soft!

May 15, 2019

The smell of coffee in the morning energizes me

SMELLS AMAZING!.. it removes dead skin and I love feeling how soft my skin is after. THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR !!!

This scrub works wonders! It definitely helped to clear away my blackheads and flaky dead skin. When I first started using it was a little rough on the skin but I continued using it daily and had no real problems except having to use a deeper moisturizer.

May 14, 2019
    United States

good

this smells so good that you could eat it. makes my skins feel sooo smooth after using, can't stop rubbing my hands together, The coconut and coffee is a good combination together

May 14, 2019

Jadore

Scrubing très plaisant à utiliser laisse la peau très douce et fraîche et la délicieuse odeur de cafe et de coco nous donne l’impression de déguster un délicieux latte j’ai adorée essayer ce produit merci beaucoup chickadvisor ❤️

May 13, 2019

Great scrub!!!

I love this scrub so much! Makes my skin feel so smooth and soft after I use it and it gets rid of all the dead skin on my face. I also love the smell! Makes my skin feel refreshed and it’s great to use before applying makeup for better application! I totally recommend!

May 13, 2019

Hit or miss.

I seen this product on pinterest for the longest time and finally got a chance to try it thanks to chickadvisor. I was super excited to try it but unfortunately the smell of it just doesn't sit well with me. I can scrub my face with it first and then use a cleanser, toner and moisturizer and still smell it throughout the day. It unfortunately makes me nauseous from the scent. If you can handle the scent of it then you probably wouldn't mind smelling like it all day. 10/10 For exfoliation but 2/10 for the lingering smell from me. I personally wouldn't purchase it again.

May 12, 2019

Pour un exfoliation en profondeur avec brise d’été

J’ai adoré le produit car c’est parfait pour ceux et celles qui ont la peau sèches. Cette exfoliant au café et à la noix de coco, exfolie en profondeur. Normalement je n’aime pas l’odeur de la noix de coco mais j’ai vraiment aimé ce produit. Je suis très contente de l’avoir reçu gratuitement, et je vais aller le racheter après!

May 08, 2019

Iced Coffee Babes

If you love the scent of Iced coffee with coconut milk, you will love this. Not only is the scent absolutely to die for , it’s left my skin feeling absolutely refreshed and baby soft. Minimal acne and it’s non irritating. I use this during my morning showers for an extra boost of happy. Coffee itself has so many powerful benefits and now it’s in this wonderful scrub.

May 08, 2019

This is a forever product!

I love this product. I was a bit hesitant at first because i've never been a huge fan of exfoliating scrubs but when I used this I was pleasantly surprised.

The scent alone will have me buying this again....think that first cup of coffee in the morning, it has a scent that just rejuvinates you and wakes you up!

The feel of my skin after using it felt fresh and so very soft! I am really enjoying using this twice a week!