St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub Reviews

You’ll want to get out of bed for this!

• This face scrub deeply exfoliates & leaves skin fresh and glowing
  • 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts
  • Paraben free, Dermatologist tested, Oil free

December 23, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love this product !! Specially for coffee lover. Every time when you wash your face you can smell coffee. Makes you want to drink coffee now. This face scrub has tiny microbeads clean dead skins on your face without make your skin damage.

December 18, 2020

bon produit

Ce produit sent divinement bon et laisse ma peau éclatante et propre. J'adore faire cet exfoliant quelques fois par semaine le matin, j'ai une sensation de fraîcheur exceptionnelle.

1.2/5

December 18, 2020

make me breakout so much

When I purchased this I had thought that it would leave my skin feeling so fresh and smelling like coffee. In reality it made me breakout horribly and as soon as I stopped using it my skin cleared up. I would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.

November 25, 2020

Love the smell

I was so excited to try this. The smell is amazing. I use it a few times a week while in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. Will definitely buy again.

November 24, 2020

Using this product for the first time and will buy again!

My skin type is dry and I have tried various scrubs for my face. This one is far better than other products. It still leaves my skin dry after use but the dryness is very less as compared to other scrubs I used in the past.

November 12, 2020

St. Ives never disappoints

I’ve used St. Ives Apricot scrub for years and recently bought this product to try it. It’s very effective especially around the nose and the chin area. I feel it leaves my skin feeling fresh without drying it up.

October 26, 2020

A very effective scrub

I love this scrub and use this at least once a week. It is easy to use, exfoliates skin well. I love the fragrance, it smells amazing and feel instantly refreshed every time I use it.

October 19, 2020

Smells amazing

Smells great but almost hurts to use. Doesn't really do much for my skin but feels refreshing after. Or energizing rather. I prefer a more gentle exfoliant

September 27, 2020

The best

This has to be my favourite St. Ives face wash! It smells incredible and it always leaves me feeling fresh and my face feeling so smooth and refreshed!

September 25, 2020

smells amazing!

This face wash quickly became or favorite daily face wash. It removes oils and exfoliates, while so gently waking you up with a subtle coffee scent that makes you look forward to your daily morning routine.