St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub Reviews

You’ll want to get out of bed for this!

• This face scrub deeply exfoliates & leaves skin fresh and glowing
  • 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts
  • Paraben free, Dermatologist tested, Oil free

April 30, 2019

Great smelling face scrub!

This face scrub smells and feels amazing. It is not too abrasive like most facial scrubs; it is just right. It smells like coffee more than coconut, but it’s nice! Will try again!

April 29, 2019

Finally, a Deep Clean!

I received this product through ChickAdvisors Product Review Club! I have tried many different types of scrubs in my life. Nothing compares to the deep clean I feel when i use this scrub. This scrubs (for lack of better words) actually feels like a scrub! When you use it it feels as though you are using an exfoliator on your face and you truly get a deep clean. I will recommend to be very careful when washing the product from your face as the little pieces can get into your eye (and you don't want that to happen!). I want to try using this on the rest of my body as an exfoliator, I feel like it would work wonders. My skin felt very clean and rejuvenated after using this scrub. If you are looking for a face scrub and actually want to feel it scrub away the dirt from your skin while just using your finger tips, I highly recommend this!

April 28, 2019

I love this Scrub!

I really love this face scrub! It smells amazing, I love waking up to the scent of coffee in the morning with this scrub! It was a great exfoliant and my skin felt so soft every time!

April 28, 2019

So good!

I received this scrub to test for free from ChickAdvisor and I'm so glad I did! I've always been a fan of St. Ives face scrubs and this one definitely made me love them even more. Although I didn't see a significant brightening effect on my skin after testing it out, it definitely makes my skin feel smoother. The scent and exfoliation factor are incredible! I use it in the shower in the morning and it's great for waking you up and making your skin feel fresh. It's also oil-free which make it great for people with oily skin or combination skin like myself. I would highly recommend this product!

April 27, 2019

leaves my skin so soft!

I have been using this now for the past couples weeks and I have been loving it! I can see the difference it makes to my skin! it leaves my skin feeling so soft!

April 26, 2019

I would recommend if you’re looking for an exfoliating scrub

This product is pretty good. At first when I used it, I didn’t like the feel of my skin after I washed it off and dried, however the next morning my skin felt so soft! I use this in the shower roughly 3 times a week and it effectively exfoliates! The smell is incredible it wakes you up just by smelling it! Overall this product isn’t bad, it does not leave your skin oily, or greasy feeling and it does not feel like residue is left on your skin. I would recommend to people as a decent priced product.

Smell so good!

Le scrub sent vraiment bon, par contre la senteur est présente seulement lors de l'utilisation et elle ne reste pas sur la peau après la douche ou le bain. Après utilisation on peut ressentir tout de suite notre peau plus douce, mais j'ai utilisé des scrubs qui étaient beaucoup plus efficaces pour enlever les peaux mortes. Si vous recherchez un scrub qui n'est pas trop dur sur la peau, celui-ci est parfait.

April 26, 2019

I guess it did the job...

Before doing this review I want to truly use this product for a week to provide me true opinion. And I must say, this product has given my face that extra glow it needed. I found this scrub helped my skin break free from looking dull. Although I did enjoy this scrub, I wasn't a fan of the smell, not because it didn't smell good, cause it did - it was a personal preference. All in all, I would recommend this product if you wanted to give your face a little boost in the mornings!

Updated On: April 26, 2019

Disclaimer: I received this product free for review. All opinions and review of the product are my own!

April 25, 2019

Love this product

This scrub not only smells great but does what it says. It left my face clean and smooth and helped with my dry skin. You get a tingling sensation from the coffee and St Ives is a well known brand

April 23, 2019

invigorating coffee smell with a gentle exfoliant

First I want to disclose that I received this product free to try from the product review club. I have been using this scrub 3-5 times a week because of it's a very gentle exfoliant. It also has a fantastic coffee scent, that is great in the morning. I think this product would be great for those with normal to acne prone skin. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped. plus it's budget friendly!