St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 13, 2019

Very good value for money!!

this has a great texture and it really scrubs my face well. fresh smell makes me feel amazing too. it makes my face brighter and more evenly toned. for 6 $, it defnitely does job well done.

great skin

I bought this St Ives face scrub and I love it, works really great, my skin is very soft , fresh and clean, I even used it everyday with no issues, safe to use daily, really good

0.5/5

I will not buy again

I wouldnt recommend this product for sensitive skin.. It burned my skin. It smells awful. My rash didnt go away on my face for almost 2 weeks. I will not purchase this product again

Its ok

When I Use this immediately after my skin feels soft. However I find it dries out my skin so I can’t use it often. It’s ok but I guess it depends on your skin type even though I have normal skin, not dry or oily

March 12, 2019

Scrub for life!

I love this product. I’ve been using it for over 25 years. I use it every other day in the summer and every third day in the winter. I not only use it on my face but I also use it on my arms. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scratched. I’ve also recruited my husband to use this scrub in the shower as well. I highly recommend it.

March 12, 2019

Does the job, but not too rough!!

I usually use exfoliators from Sephora but I figured I would try a less expensive brand, I was blown away by the quality of this drugstore brand product. A problem many people have with exfoliators is that they are too rough on their skin, but St. Ives provides the perfect balance. It doesn't hurt and make your skin raw, but also does the job and gets rid of dirt and makeup very well. Lastly, I love that it leaves your skin still feeling moisturized and not like its been stripped of all of it's essential oils.

March 10, 2019

So fresh

I love this product.. Its very gentle on skin and small grains do great job for exfoliate my skin. Very sweet smell of peaches left skin healthy glowy and fresh. I doesn’t clog my pores cleans every dirt on clean.

March 10, 2019

St. Ives Apricot scrub

I love this product. I not only use it on my face but I also use it on my arms and thighs. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or that tight feeling you get from some soaps. My daughter also loves using this product.

March 09, 2019

I have been using this product for the past two years

This product is great it is gentle and totally does the work but you should be careful so as not to press too hard on the skin just gently scrub and it does the job.

2.0/5

March 09, 2019

Not good for skin!!

Although this product seems nice in theory, it shouldn’t be used on the face! It’s a great body scrub but it’s way too harsh for anyone’s skin and can leave you with micro tears in the surface of your skin which leads to more bacteria and more breakouts!