St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 03, 2020

I love how it exfoliates

this product is great for exfoliating.It is fairly gentle. And at a great price for what it is. Removing dead skin, and leaving skin so soft. And found at any grocery store or pharmacy

September 03, 2020

Works great and gentle for my skin

Have been using for 4 months.
    I have very sensitive skin and this is gentle enough on my face that it doesn't sting like other brands I have tried. I am lazy when it comes to taking care of my face so I use this once a week but have used it everyday for a week before and didn't irritate my skin. Will always buy this when I can find it. I purchased from Walmart.

Cheap, okay.

Used this stuff as a gentle exfoliater and never had problems, though it made my skin irritated sometimes...

I’ve heard it can create micro tears but I guess each experience is different.

Apricoty

I’ve never had an issue of skin tearing as others suggested it smells lovely. Very apricoty . Very easy to use . Wet face, put a small amount on fingers. Rub on your face gently, then wash off.

2.3/5

St Ives review

This scrub cleans well but is very damaging. It scrubs off your dead skin and dirt but is known to leave tears in ur skin. It is an extremely rough and damaging scrub even tho it does clean well.

Perfect

I love this scrub! I feel it exfoliates of my dead skin cells (yuck) and leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth and ready for my moisturizers. I love the feel of my skin after using this.

2.3/5

September 02, 2020

a little to harsh for my skin, great smell

I wanted to love this because of the smell of the product. However, I found it a little too harsh on my face. After using it, my face turned red and the redness didn't go away for a couple of hours. Also, I didn't find that my skin was as soft as I had hoped it to be. I wouldn't buy it again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Acne

I find that this brand really wasn’t horrible when it came to acne. I usually buy this brand because it is cheap and effective. The best one is the face mask scrub

This product is great

This product is amazing it smells amazing. It left my skin feeling great . I definitely continue to buy this especially the apricot scrub......thumbs up great stuff.

The best!

I have been using St Ives for years. The apricot scrub is amazing. Gentle enough for my face but works great as a body scrub too! The prices can’t be beat for such a grey product