St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 24, 2019

Not the best but not the worst

I've been using this scrub off and on for years. When I was younger this was a staple as I always felt like the harsher the scrub the better it would be in terms of effectiveness. While that isnt necessarily wrong, I have found now that some of the newer scrubs are just as effective without the harshness on your skin. That said I still use this for my elbows and knees and will keep it around.

November 22, 2019

Love this product!

I love the way this leaves my skin feeling. It's easy enough to use in a few minutes and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is also lovely- smells like a peach kiss.

November 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product for the price

This scrub is good for a drugstore brand. It doesn't feel too rough on the skin. The scent is also nice. Even though it's meant as a facial scrub, I find it also works great on elbows and knees to help get rid of really dry skin.

November 21, 2019

I like it

I don't use it regularly but I use it twice a month and that really helps to keep my skin fresh. I really like this brand and I think it is a good deal compared to other brands . I would recommend it if you do not want a daily scrub or mask

November 21, 2019

J'aime ce produit

Il rend la peau douce. Il a une bonne odeur d'abricot. je le recommande. il otte les peau mort et laisse la peau douce. redonne une brillance à la peau. je l'aime beaucoup!!

0.5/5

November 20, 2019

No no for your skin

Use to love this product! But after really looking into the product and having professional facials I found out it’s horrible for your skin. Yes you skin feels great after but it’s way to abrasive. It causes premature aging due to the micro lesions. Also I don’t know if they have changed the formula but the beads were not biodegradable which is horrible for our planet.

November 17, 2019

One of my go-to's!

Absolutely love this scrub, it's one of my go-to's! I've tried a lot of more expensive scrubs and exfoliators, but the St. Ives one is comparable for a much cheaper price. It isn't quite as effective as some more expensive brands but definitely worth the price.

November 11, 2019

A standard Product

It’s a suitable, effective scrub but nothing special. I’m fine with using it but can tell the difference when I use higher end products. Some may find the scrub a little harsh but it’s not too intense.

November 07, 2019

Love this product!

First off i absolutely love the smell of this product, but the exfoliant in this scrub is abrassive enough that you really feel exfoliated afterwards but without being irritated. My skin is so soft after using it and glowing!

November 06, 2019
    Newham, United Kingdom

Honestly, worth the try!

I’ve been using the product since college.
    It cleanses our your face, it is useful when your face breaks out as well.
    Really recommend it if you are looking for a way of getting rid off impurities on your face.
    I’ve been struggling throughout my years with spots, but this scrub is amazing!!!