St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

January 03, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fresh faced!

I love st.Ives apricot scrub! This product is the perfect exfoliator and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I’ve tried a lot of different products and not only is this one an amazing value for money it also works the best!

0.5/5

January 03, 2021

The worst product I’ve ever used

I used to use this product a lot since I thought it exfoliated my skin. Boy, was I wrong. Harsh physical exfoliants like this one TEAR your skin, and are so harmful. I would never recommend anyone to use St Ives products. There are great options out there that are cheap (like the ordinary) so please find a better option!

1.2/5

January 02, 2021

Won’t purchase again.

I don’t enjoy this product. I don’t find it is effective and doesn’t make my skin feel nice. I find it makes my skin dry, red and irritated. I won’t be purchasing this product again.

Nice !!!

Love this product! It definitely exfoliates and you can feel the difference when touching your face. it’s makes your face feels light and clean. It smells great.

Must have staple!

I’ve been using this scrub for over 10 Years and have nothing bad to say about it. Works wonders for blackheads and keeping your skin nice and smooth.
    Smells delicious and money goes a long way!

Effective exfolliation

For many years I have used this as part of my Facial skincare routine. in recent years I've been adding a dollop with my body wash and find it blends nicely to provide a gentle exfolliation that body wash alone doesn't provide, and I can direct it to areas I need that exfoliation, reserving the wash alone for areas not requiring exfolliation! ;)

Full Organic

I love the scent. Apricot reminds me of summer. It works great with blackheads. It is better than all scrubs I used before. I recommend it to everyone.

New Brunswick, Canada

Makes my skin feel baby soft

Love this scrub!
    Noticed a difference in my skin after just once use and does miracles on my feet too.
    The skin is refreshing and not over powering at all

December 27, 2020

Love this product. I would buy it again

Been using this face wash for years. The scrubs helps my face clear of black and white heads. It makes my face feel so clean and smooth. Would 100% recommend it.

December 25, 2020

Uneven exfoliant...better off using it as a foot scrub

I used to buy this when I was younger...but more recently realized, the rough and uneven sized exfoliant is more dangerous (risk of microtears) than it is beneficial. I've moved to a chemical exfoliant instead and use this as a foot scrub instead.