St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 01, 2019

gental face scrub

I have been using this product for well over 15 years, i have tried many other face scrubs most that cost much much more and were not comparable, this leaves your face nice and smooth, not dry.

Great scrub

I started using this due to my blackhead one not being in stock and absolutely love this product. I use it twice a week because my skin drys really fast.

April 30, 2019

I have used this as my daily wash for years.

I have acne and clogged pores so I use this daily as I find the exfoliating factor really deep cleans my pores. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after, so at below $5 I have felt compelled to keep buying it for years now. I also recommend it to friends because of the effectiveness and affordability.

Forever my product

I have been using this product for many years now. I enjoy how refreshed my skin feels after its use. The smell is not overwhelming and the bottle lasts a while since not a lot is needed with each use. Would definitely recommend this product to friends and strangers.

April 30, 2019

Smooth as a babies bottom

Love this product! Received as a gift and have been in love with this facial scrub since! The smell is lovely, the textures just right and it left my face feeling baby bottom soft

April 29, 2019

Not bad for the price - but a bit harsh

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of scrubs but this one will suffice. It's decent for what you pay - but overall, probably not the best product if you have super sensitive skin!

April 28, 2019

I would buy it again

I have been using St. Ives products for twenty years and have always been happy with them. They are cost effective and get the job done. I wish they would bring back the blue clay mask - haven't seen that in years and it was the most effective blackhead mask I have ever used.

Love

Love st ives products. Easy to find everywhere
    The product smells wonderful and all natural no beads. Good quantity for the price . Good quality. Would buy again

United States

My go to exfoliate

I love this exfoliate to get the deep down scrub you need! It makes my skin feel refreshed and so smooth after I'm done. It is a good prep for facial cleansing.

Two thumbs up

I have extremely dry skin all over my body especially with our harsh Canadian winters my skin will die without a good skin care regimen. I use this all over and it help keep my skin smooth and it smells great too.