St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.3/5

August 16, 2019

Way to harsh.

I feel like this is one of those products every girl tries in her preteens and teens. It's not an expensive and y
    you can get almost anywhere. The biggest issue is how harsh it is on your skin. Even if you only use this exfoliator, once a week, it's still so harsh. the Grains are just to thick, yes, it will take off dry skin, but it will also take off a layer of skin with it. Which ends up aging your skin.

1.2/5

August 12, 2019

Apricot Scrub

I used this product for years but as the product has evolved, it started to show opposite effects on my skin. The apricot chucks became bigger and would scratch my skin, as well as leave it feeling oily after a wash.

1.8/5

July 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Causes Micro-Rips in the skin?!?!

Horrible, if you would like to cause your face to age faster, and become wrecked for a soft face, then it’s your products. Would not recommend for anybody!

July 05, 2019

Did they change the formula?

One of my go tos for face scrub. I'm upset because I've been breaking out after using this lately. Did they change the formula? Anyway, so disappointed!

1.2/5

May 22, 2019

Nope.

I used this in my teens not knowing any better. I stopped using it year ago because the apricot was too abrasive. There are gentler exfoliators out there. Not sure why people still love this. Cringe.

1.5/5

May 21, 2019

Ouch! It burns ! Horrible for my skin.

It's great for exfoliating but the formula burns and made more issues then it resolved . I got red burning skin after and it created pimples. No matter the mosurizor it took days of recovery gave this product the benifit of the doubt more then a handful of times never was worth it

April 14, 2019

Avoid if you have acne prone skin.

This scrub was very rough on my skin and left my face red and sensitive for a while after use. I also have oily skin and have struggled with acne but this product did nothing for my acne and i broke out even more after.

1.3/5

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Never buying this again!!

I’m a skeptic when it comes to facial scrubs but a friend recommended it, so I gave it a try. The smell is great so I figured why not give it a go. However I found this facial scrub dried my skin out and made it very sore, almost like chemical burns!

2.0/5

March 30, 2019

Too abrasive, shouldn't be used often

I found that this product was too abrasive on my skin. It ended up irritating and drying out the areas on my face I was already having trouble with. I think my skin prefers something that is gentler, so I would keep that in mind if you're in the same boat!

March 25, 2019

Way Too Abrasive

As someone who has worked in the beauty industry, it absolutely baffles me that people use this product. It is SO bad for your skin! The exfoliant beads in here are far too abrasive to the point where it punctures your skin deeper than it should. I would recommend investing in any sort of chemical exfoliants (Boscia, Peter Thomas Roth) or using a gentler physical exfoliant like Kate Somerville Exfolikate.