St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 31, 2021

do not buy

this face scrub is terrible for your skin after I learned this I have not used it in years it creates small rips in your skin that has not benefited it does more harm than good.

May 16, 2021

I would not buy this.

It would’ve been great, but the pieces of the shell can leave cuts. Also known as microtears. It can cause infections, and hurts a lot. Other products from this company are great, just not this certain product.

2.0/5

April 24, 2021

Far too harsh

This stuff is affordable but it is so harsh on the skin. Even if you only are mildly sensitive the exfoliating beads are so rough you feel like you are scrubbing your face raw when you use it.

2.0/5

April 23, 2021

Not for me

This product dried out my skin. Got it few months ago and only usedtwo times because it really made my skin dry and more sensitive. It is really harsh on my skin

1.2/5

April 22, 2021

Worse product

When I first started on my skin care journey this is the product I started with because so many people recommended it, however it did not work well in my skin, it was so so irritated after using it
    Do not recommend for people with sensitive skin

April 18, 2021

Very bad for your skin

Never buying this product ever again. This is very tough on your skin, and dries it out completely. My skin felt very stretchy and dry after using this.

1.7/5

April 16, 2021

To Rough

I find this brand is just to rough on the skin, my dermatologist also told me not to use stuff that has little beads in it as its more abrasive to the skin and does more harm then good. It smells nice I'll give it that!

April 15, 2021

Smells good, feels like it should be doing something

I have used this product for over a year now and recently asked myself - does it even work? I mean it feels like it works, however I have never noticed results. Would rather spend the extra money and get something that shows results.

April 13, 2021

Not good for your skin!

I have really try skin and I used to love this product until I learned just how damaging it is for you skin. It's unfortunate because it does have good exfoliating abilities but at what cost to your skin.

April 12, 2021

It’s so bad I won’t even use this for free

Initially I liked it but then it started giving me pimples like it is so bad my skin dried up it was red and scratcy and had so many breakout just in 7 days won’t ever use this again