St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.0/5

January 26, 2020

Didn’t work for me

Unfortunately this product left me red, blotchy and dry. My skin didn’t like this product. My daughter can use it but still ends up with red skin for an hour or so after use.

1.5/5

January 05, 2020

Exfoliates but not much else

This product definitely exfoliated my skin however was much too rough for my skin. Left it almost burning from the roughness. My skin felt clean but very dry.

1.2/5

January 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bad for your face

These type of exfoliants are terrible for your face! They may feel refreshing for a bit immediately afterwards, but actually tear your skin and cause you to break out MORE. Do not use if you have oily skin or acne problems. Do some research about exfoliants, and the proper types to use.

2.0/5

January 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

DONT USE ON FACE

Do no use this on your face, I repeat, do not use this on your face! This is a very abrasive exfoliator and will cause severe damage if used daily or even occasionally on the face. i recommend using this on your body instead.

1.8/5

December 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

pls don't get St. Ives

St. Ives is seriously not good for your skin. It's just way too rough and aggressive and is only bothering your skin up even more. I've also read that it causes long term skin damage because of its components. While I don't know the accuracy of that, I do know that it hasn't done much good for my skin and I just think it's best for anyone, in general, to be safe rather than take the risk.

1.5/5

December 25, 2019

Nope

I had been given this face scrub and it made my skin worse tha it was originally. My skin broke out in more acne and it was in no way more soft. I would not recommend

1.3/5

August 16, 2019

Way to harsh.

I feel like this is one of those products every girl tries in her preteens and teens. It's not an expensive and y
    you can get almost anywhere. The biggest issue is how harsh it is on your skin. Even if you only use this exfoliator, once a week, it's still so harsh. the Grains are just to thick, yes, it will take off dry skin, but it will also take off a layer of skin with it. Which ends up aging your skin.

1.2/5

August 12, 2019

Apricot Scrub

I used this product for years but as the product has evolved, it started to show opposite effects on my skin. The apricot chucks became bigger and would scratch my skin, as well as leave it feeling oily after a wash.

1.8/5

July 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Causes Micro-Rips in the skin?!?!

Horrible, if you would like to cause your face to age faster, and become wrecked for a soft face, then it’s your products. Would not recommend for anybody!

1.7/5

July 05, 2019

Did they change the formula?

One of my go tos for face scrub. I'm upset because I've been breaking out after using this lately. Did they change the formula? Anyway, so disappointed!