St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    1.3/5

March 18, 2019

My face’s worst nightmare!

This face scrub destroyed my skin and made me breakout worse than when I was a teenager.. took a few months to reverse the damage that was done! I wouldn’t use this again if you payed me.

March 09, 2019

Not good for skin!!

Although this product seems nice in theory, it shouldn’t be used on the face! It’s a great body scrub but it’s way too harsh for anyone’s skin and can leave you with micro tears in the surface of your skin which leads to more bacteria and more breakouts!

1.7/5

February 25, 2019

Caused irritated red bumps

Within minutes of using this product I had irritated red bumps all over my skin. I’m not saying this product doesn’t work I’m just saying it personally did not work at all for me. It also dried my skin out terribly around my T zone.

1.2/5

February 07, 2019

its a waste of money

I've bought many scrubbing face-wash products in the past including this product which is why I went crazy and bought the product.. I wouldn't have thought of myself as having sensitive skin and have not had a problem in the past with this type of produCt.. my skin react in a horrible way, breakouts and painful red bumps.

I take i waste my money

1.8/5

February 06, 2019

Pas super

Ce produit n'a vraiment pas fonctionné pour moi
    Ni ma fille
    Il est très abrasif malgré la petite quantité utilisée
    Il rend la peau très sèche et est très difficile à rincer
    Par contre l'odeur est fort agréable

1.5/5

February 05, 2019

Do not use this on your face!

This products is to rough and harsh to use on the face. the apricot pieces make tiny cuts on the skin and in the acne and just spread the pimple bacteria around!! This product however works fantastic on the body ie. underarms,legs,ex!! But the size on the product does not have the best value to be used as a body scrub! I would just avoid it all together there are so many other great options on the market!!

December 09, 2018

Too rough!

I tried this for a few months. I thought it felt a bit rough on my skin but didnt think much if it. After a few months the lady at the small noticed my skin wasnt looking as good as it used to. She said the apricot scrub was making tiny tears in my skin. I have since switched to a honey scrub and have noticed a huge difference.

1.7/5

September 12, 2018

Not for my sensitive skin

I purchased this years ago at a drug store. I have fair sensitive rosacea skin. I’m not sure if they changed the formula since then, but when I tried it it left my skin irritated and raw. I find the beads are way too big and almost felt like it was cutting my skin. It felt like sandpaper and rocks on my skin, it felt that bad to me. It does work for other people as I can see in the reviews, but this just wasn’t for me.

1.8/5

August 30, 2018

Montana Tucker

Pic ggvih. Give if I ifi g igivgig ig. I gig i I fuc ff u idc uu dd urs. STr ss t sac tt day I was like a super hot mama if f if I f IOC gf IOC gig gcoof o g?!

August 01, 2018

Too rough on skin

I have used Saint Ives apricot scrub for years and years since I was in middle school 15 years ago. I didn't realize the damage it was doing during that time. I have always had mild acne but this made it worse because it's so harsh. When I quite this stuff my skin improved so much, most of my redness was gone.