St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    1.2/5

May 22, 2019

Nope.

I used this in my teens not knowing any better. I stopped using it year ago because the apricot was too abrasive. There are gentler exfoliators out there. Not sure why people still love this. Cringe.

1.5/5

May 21, 2019

Ouch! It burns ! Horrible for my skin.

It's great for exfoliating but the formula burns and made more issues then it resolved . I got red burning skin after and it created pimples. No matter the mosurizor it took days of recovery gave this product the benifit of the doubt more then a handful of times never was worth it

April 14, 2019

Avoid if you have acne prone skin.

This scrub was very rough on my skin and left my face red and sensitive for a while after use. I also have oily skin and have struggled with acne but this product did nothing for my acne and i broke out even more after.

1.3/5

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Never buying this again!!

I’m a skeptic when it comes to facial scrubs but a friend recommended it, so I gave it a try. The smell is great so I figured why not give it a go. However I found this facial scrub dried my skin out and made it very sore, almost like chemical burns!

March 30, 2019

Too abrasive, shouldn't be used often

I found that this product was too abrasive on my skin. It ended up irritating and drying out the areas on my face I was already having trouble with. I think my skin prefers something that is gentler, so I would keep that in mind if you're in the same boat!

March 25, 2019

Way Too Abrasive

As someone who has worked in the beauty industry, it absolutely baffles me that people use this product. It is SO bad for your skin! The exfoliant beads in here are far too abrasive to the point where it punctures your skin deeper than it should. I would recommend investing in any sort of chemical exfoliants (Boscia, Peter Thomas Roth) or using a gentler physical exfoliant like Kate Somerville Exfolikate.

March 20, 2019

Tgis made my face really dry

This product was really amazing at first but then it started making my face really dry and itchy. I still use it once a month and I would recommend it.

1.3/5

March 18, 2019

My face’s worst nightmare!

This face scrub destroyed my skin and made me breakout worse than when I was a teenager.. took a few months to reverse the damage that was done! I wouldn’t use this again if you payed me.

March 09, 2019

Not good for skin!!

Although this product seems nice in theory, it shouldn’t be used on the face! It’s a great body scrub but it’s way too harsh for anyone’s skin and can leave you with micro tears in the surface of your skin which leads to more bacteria and more breakouts!

February 25, 2019

Caused irritated red bumps

Within minutes of using this product I had irritated red bumps all over my skin. I’m not saying this product doesn’t work I’m just saying it personally did not work at all for me. It also dried my skin out terribly around my T zone.