St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

December 09, 2018

Too rough!

I tried this for a few months. I thought it felt a bit rough on my skin but didnt think much if it. After a few months the lady at the small noticed my skin wasnt looking as good as it used to. She said the apricot scrub was making tiny tears in my skin. I have since switched to a honey scrub and have noticed a huge difference.

September 12, 2018

Not for my sensitive skin

I purchased this years ago at a drug store. I have fair sensitive rosacea skin. I’m not sure if they changed the formula since then, but when I tried it it left my skin irritated and raw. I find the beads are way too big and almost felt like it was cutting my skin. It felt like sandpaper and rocks on my skin, it felt that bad to me. It does work for other people as I can see in the reviews, but this just wasn’t for me.

1.8/5

August 30, 2018

Montana Tucker

Pic ggvih. Give if I ifi g igivgig ig. I gig i I fuc ff u idc uu dd urs. STr ss t sac tt day I was like a super hot mama if f if I f IOC gf IOC gig gcoof o g?!

2.0/5

August 01, 2018

Too rough on skin

I have used Saint Ives apricot scrub for years and years since I was in middle school 15 years ago. I didn't realize the damage it was doing during that time. I have always had mild acne but this made it worse because it's so harsh. When I quite this stuff my skin improved so much, most of my redness was gone.

1.8/5

July 30, 2018

Destroys your skin but great on feet

I would never ever use this on a face. The Walnut in it just scrapes at the skin. However it is great for feet and getting dirt out of your finger nails.

July 19, 2018

Feels like nails on a chalk board

Absolutely hated this stuff. Be extremely careful if you have sensitive skin because this stuff will literally cause little micro tears in your skin resulting in making your sensitive skin worse.

May 10, 2018

Fine value if it works for you

It's a cheap and accsesable exfoliator but those are all the pros I can give it. It's extremely harsh on the skin and rubs it raw no mater how gentle you are. It does exfoliate but I imagine it does more harm than good. Overall it feels more like punishment than skincare.

April 15, 2018

Didnt work well with my skin type,

It was to rough on my skin and made it very dry and flaky.if you have sensitive skin this product isn't going to work on your skin. Would work great for someone with normal and oily skin

April 05, 2018

If you can acne prone skin, don't bother.

I have acne prone oily skin. I've tried probably every skin product you can think of. This did nothing but give me huge painful breakouts. I wouldn't not buy this ever again.

March 20, 2018

Not really impressed

I don’t know if it’s because I have used to some high end products in the past, but this product seems very rough on my skin and I am not at all sensitive. It fell as if I am rubbing actual sharp edged small rocks on my face. The beads or grains aren’t refined enough to be used on the face. I wouldn’t mind using it on my body such as legs. Although it smells good