St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.7/5

March 12, 2020

Too strong for my skin

I wasn’t a big fan of this product. I found it to be overly aggressive on my skin causing it to dry out a bit. I have combination skin. Going forward I don’t think I would purchase this again.

March 11, 2020

would not recommend

i would not recommend this product because apricot is not good to use in your skin, apricot
    shells can scratch your skin and stay in your pores doing more damage than help

March 08, 2020

Made my skin breakout!

I would not buy this product if you have acne prone skin or oily skin. I have tried this product and gave it multiple shots yet it had made me breakout and ruin my skin. Its a very harsh exfoliator and you do not need to use such harsh chemicals on the skin every night or every other day either. If you were to exfoliate, go for a honey/coffee scrub or something light that doesn't peel off the top layer of the skin Be gentle and take care of the layers of the skin wisely

February 11, 2020

Too abrasive!

The Apricot scrub is too abrasive. Try the green tea one instead! This scrub is known for tearing the skin thus creating even more pimples. The green tea scrub is less abrasive because it’s a smaller grain. It has done wonders for my face!

1.5/5

February 01, 2020

Don’t like it!

I tried this a while ago, because my sister would not stop talking about! The disappointment though!🤦🏾‍♀️ It gave me a rash on my face but it didn’t stay long after I stopped using it. Price is affordable but effectiveness zero

2.0/5

January 26, 2020

Didn’t work for me

Unfortunately this product left me red, blotchy and dry. My skin didn’t like this product. My daughter can use it but still ends up with red skin for an hour or so after use.

1.5/5

January 05, 2020

Exfoliates but not much else

This product definitely exfoliated my skin however was much too rough for my skin. Left it almost burning from the roughness. My skin felt clean but very dry.

1.2/5

January 03, 2020

Bad for your face

These type of exfoliants are terrible for your face! They may feel refreshing for a bit immediately afterwards, but actually tear your skin and cause you to break out MORE. Do not use if you have oily skin or acne problems. Do some research about exfoliants, and the proper types to use.

2.0/5

January 02, 2020

DONT USE ON FACE

Do no use this on your face, I repeat, do not use this on your face! This is a very abrasive exfoliator and will cause severe damage if used daily or even occasionally on the face. i recommend using this on your body instead.

1.8/5

December 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

pls don't get St. Ives

St. Ives is seriously not good for your skin. It's just way too rough and aggressive and is only bothering your skin up even more. I've also read that it causes long term skin damage because of its components. While I don't know the accuracy of that, I do know that it hasn't done much good for my skin and I just think it's best for anyone, in general, to be safe rather than take the risk.