St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 19, 2020

DO NOT USE THIS!!!

This scrub is so abrasive and bad for the skin! the beads cause micro tears on your skin which allows for bacteria to easily enter the skin, which will cause breakouts and texture.

1.2/5

June 08, 2020

Might work for some but didnt for me

So i dunno what i was doing wrong, or maybe my feet are just really bad but it didnt take any dead skin off , made my skin dry since i didnt apply lotion on after im not sure what others think but for myself i wont be buying it again

1.3/5

May 23, 2020

No idea why its number one

This scrub is made with ground up shells which will cause micro tears in your skin and will really damage it. It may “feel great” but its damaging your skin in the long run! Use a chemical exfoliant

May 23, 2020

St. Ives scrub

I really wanted to love this scrub because I always heard such positive reviews about it. I did like the smell but I found the grains a little abrasive for my sensitive skin. After I washed this scrub off my skin also felt a little tight so immediately after I needed to apply my moisturizer. I would recommend this to people with already dry skin, it might be okay for an oiler skin type.

1.8/5

May 19, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

This scrub is made up with walnut ground so I beg you DO NOT USE!!! It will cause micro tears in your skin and will really damage it. Use a chemical exfoliater instead!

1.8/5

May 13, 2020

Strips my skin

Makes my skin feel dull, stripped and dry. I actually got one of these in my eye and it was horrible. My eye was red and stinging for a week straight.

1.2/5

May 13, 2020

Please don't use this on your face.

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR FACE. Although it may seem like a good alternative to expensive natural defoliators, it is NOT. The ingredients in this product look harmless enough, however, they can actually cause micro tears and cause more harm than good! Spend a little more to get results you actually want.

2.0/5

April 15, 2020

Don't use this!

This facial scrub is awful, this was one of the first facial scrubs I ever used and it made me have a terrible break out and it is in no way good for your skin.

April 10, 2020

Would not buy again

This left my skin dry and itchy. I would not recommend, although the price is right there are better exfoliaters at the same price. I prefer the cleansers from this brand to their rough exfoliating scrubs

1.5/5

April 04, 2020

My skin didn’t like this product!

I liked this a lot a few years ago so I thought of using it again. I feel that it is not effective anymore and does not do anything for my skin. It’s actually so harsh on my skin now.