St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Very fresh!

I’ve bought this product a few times and it’s the face wash I keep coming back too! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and it smells wonderful. I’ve tried other exfoliating scrubs but have yet to find one I like nearly as well as this one. 100% would recommend!

1.8/5

I would not buy this.

It would’ve been great, but the pieces of the shell can leave cuts. Also known as microtears. It can cause infections, and hurts a lot. Other products from this company are great, just not this certain product.

Great

ITs Greta right soft and smells amazing like I’d buy this a lot if I could bro it’s absolutely amazing like if I could by any definitely this ☝️

May 15, 2021

Its an ok facial wash

It's an ok facial wash, i always love st. ives but this one i stopped using for awhile after I tried this tube because it gives me dry skin and heavy feeling on my face, i just continued using it until i almost empty the tube and i still have the same facial skin heaviness and dry feeling. it's ok to try and keep looking whats best fit for your skin. still i love st. ives brand.

May 14, 2021

My fav!

this is my favourite face scrub! i love the way my face feels after using it. it has become a regular part of my facial routine. i tried many different kinds and all left my face tight feeling and burning but this stuff doesn’t do that!

Really enjoy this product

This exfoliated my body very well and the smell was so soothing, I enjoy this one a lot I’ve purchased it In The past a few times and a few different but similar types. Very inexpensive and does exfoliate.

Great price point

This product was purchased for my son as he is experiencing bad acne. So far he has used it daily and improved the dryness and decreased his acne. He would recommend it to friends.

Washington, United States

Been using this products for years!

I've been using this products for 7+ years! It's perfect for sensitive skin. Doesn't dry up my skin and helps with blackheads leaves my skin soft and polished it's just an amazing product.

May 12, 2021
    Nunavut, Canada

Gets the job done!

I find most in cases inexpensive exfoliating scrubs don't do anything. This one is the only thing under $20 that actually removes dried dead skin off my feet. It is far too rough to use on your face as a warning! I use it occasionally on my arms, legs and chest. Especially in the summer it helps to keep my skin soft.

May 12, 2021

Scrub scrub scrub

I use this product once a week and it get ride of all the dead skin, it leaves a smooth and clean skin ! I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends