St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 22, 2021
    United States

The best!

This scrub smells amazing. It’s a thicker creamy consistency and when you apply it to your face you can feel the micro-beads softly scrubbing the skin. Once you rinse off you definitely get the soft skin feeling. I highly recommend it.

September 21, 2021
    Yukon, Canada

Never going back to anything else

Been using this for at least 3 years now. I will never ever put anything else on my face!
    The fragrance is awesome, it is not harsh but makes my skin feel super soft and squeaky clean

September 21, 2021

Lovely product

I used this for the first time and let me tell you it's amazing. My skin feels so soft but makes sure to only use it once a week as it can be harsh on face and dry it out

September 20, 2021

Great product

St. ives one of my favorite brands. This scrub leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth after use. Very affordable also. Even better when it's on sale.

2.3/5

September 19, 2021

Didn't work for me

I tried this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I have oily and textured skin and when I tried this product it was way too harsh for me and left my skin feeling tight and looking a bit red. This product just didn't work for me.

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing

Was gifted this by a friend and was skeptical as I’ve used many face masks and scrubs and found that nothing really made my skin feel nice. This product worked really well and it smells amazing, i also love that it is all natural ingredients.

0.7/5

September 14, 2021

Don't buy

I got this when I was younger and used to wonder why my skin was so sensitive. I can't believe that this has a good review, it's too abrasive and can seriously damage your skin. I also can't believe Canada will ban other acid treatments but not this.

September 13, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Too drying

I am not a fan of this product, it takes all of the moisture out of my skin, very drying and it is too harsh for the face. Will not be buying this again!!

1.7/5

September 10, 2021
    Texas, United States

Bad skincare

This is what you buy and use when you don’t know any better. It’s too aggressive and your skin will suffer because of it. Maybe it’s okay for anywhere but your face but still I really wouldn’t want to bother with it. It’s not worth it. The quality isn’t here especially if you have problematic skin.

September 08, 2021

EFFECTIVE AND REASONABLE

This product works amazing. I have been looking for a product that has exfoliants, smells good, works well, can be used everyday, well sized, and the main thing is price should be reasonable - this St. Ives facial scrub meets all my expectations! A must try!