St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 15, 2016

St. Ives Apricot Scrub leaves your face fresh and clean. It is very efficient in fighting blemishes and acne. Can be used on a regular basis without drying your skin.

February 15, 2016

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub has become a staple of mine since my early 20's. You cannot beat the price considering the amount of product you get. It makes a wonderful inexpensive body scrub for all year round!! I tan a fair bit thru out the summer and use it as my regular body scrub to get read of the dead skin.

February 15, 2016

I liked this scrub when i was younger. Im dying to try it out again now that im older. but i do have troubled skin. I feel like i have more trouble now that im an adult.

February 15, 2016

It's a very good Scrub and it's very good for the price i pay. I use it every two days and it work good for me. No bad reaction on my skin, i have a mixte to normale skin type.

February 15, 2016

The best facial srcub ever!!! It makes your skin feels so clean and scrubs away all the dead skin and the price is unbeatable. It also hsas a clean scent which is always admirable.

February 15, 2016

I've been using St. Ives scrub and I love it. I've turned my husband on to it and his skin has been transformed. Used to flake and now it glows. I love the feel of it on my skin and how my skin feels afterwards. It's gentle and very effective.

February 14, 2016

I find nothing else scrubs off the day better than St Ives apricot body scrub. I love using it right after a workout to come out of the shower feeling extra clean, exfoliated and smooth ! It's also really great to use in the cold winter weather when your skin is feeling extra dry, I just follow it up with a moisturizer and I'm ready to go and feel great :)

February 13, 2016

I absolutely love using this product a few times a week. I feel like they changed the formula a little bit though over the years because it seems less gritty. But it still gives my skin a lovely glow and scrubs away dry skin.

February 13, 2016

Me and my daughter use this product and love it. It make skin soft and clean. The price is very good. I like that I can buy a product that is good for all ages.

February 13, 2016

This is a great and affordable scrub. It really feels like it exfoliates, and deep cleans your skin well. What's great is it's also regularly on sale, and you can usually find coupons too!