St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 03, 2017

My favorite face scrub hands down. Can't beat it for the price or effectiveness! Smells heavenly! Must try because it really does work!! I've been using this for years now and I always tend to go back since it works the best!

March 02, 2017

I've used this scrub as long as I can remember!! I think it feels like I'm scrubbing the days dirt away! The price is right and st Ives is available almost everywhere, I will definitely pass this down to my daughter

March 02, 2017

I really like this exfoliating facial scrub. I have extremely dry skin so I do not use scrub everyday. I use it whenever I wear makeup and every removing my makeup I use st. Ives Exfoliating scrub. It removes all the residue of makeup on my face and it clears the skin very well. As I mentioned earlier my skin is dry so after using this scrub it feel very dry so I moisturize my face right away.

March 02, 2017

This is hands down the best exfoliator ever, ive been using it for years & its not too harsh on the skin but definitely removes dead skin & makes your face silky smooth !

March 02, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product! I even use it (gently) on my lips! It leaves my skin so smooth and healthy! It saves my face and lips in the winter and is gently enough to use a few times a week. I love the texture and the scent.

March 02, 2017

I really liked this product. It left my face feeling clean, and very soft. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anyone wanting soft, clean skin.

March 01, 2017

I used to use this product religiously as a part of my daily regime. But be wary of two things: a) it can be rather harsh on your skin. In fact, there is a lawsuit right now claiming that not only does it remove dead skin cells but it also damages your skin cell's ability to regenerate. (b) Province of Ontario is looking to ban beads and exfoliates like this to reduce its environmental impact.

Definitely would say, it is a little rough, like rubbing cream and sand on your face, although it smells great and is highly affordable. But i would recommend using an exfoliate that feels more gentle on your skin as a precaution for long-term ramifications.

March 01, 2017

My favorite face scrub! I use it once a week and my skin feels clean & refreshed. I'm careful on what products I use on my sensistive skin and never have had any issues. Love it!

March 01, 2017

My holy grail product . I have been using st Ives scrubs for about 8 years and I absolutely love them they help me keep my skin clean and fresh and control blemishes . Love this awesome scrub

February 28, 2017

Le meilleur désincrustant que j'essayer, il sens le bonheur, les grains sont parfaits juste assez gros et pas trop petit! Je n'hésite pas a le recommancer