St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 22, 2016

I dont believe in this stuff... the beads are SO rough that if you have skin which is sensitive or with eczema, then this is NOT FOR YOU!

I believe this is for normal skin, without any problems, or problem areas - its meant to take the dirt away from the day and thats it. My boyfriend uses this on a nightly basis (the one with SA in it) and it seems to work for him on and off... however, I think if you make a personal scrub based on your skins need is much better than this stuff!

November 16, 2016

Scrub away you dry full looking skin with this cleanser. I use this a few times a week to freshen up my skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and it isn't harsh like a lot of scrubs.

November 09, 2016

I have oily acne prone skin so I'm always trying different products like face wash and masks. this is why my skin often gets flaky on my blemishes and around my nose. So I always use this in the shower for about 3 minutes and it gets rid of all the flaky bits and makes my skin feel super soft. However you should always use lotion after using this other wise your skin will become dry quicker. I really like this product and have purchased it a lot of times.

November 03, 2016

des années que j'utilise ce produit. Une bonne odeur, facile d emploi, pour un résultat satisfaisant. De plus le prix est plus que convenable, je vous le recommande sans problèmes.

3.2/5

October 30, 2016

For a deep exfoliating cleanser, it is gentle ish on the skin. However, it can leave skin feeling dry... best to use a good moisturizer after cleanse. I don't recommend using as a daily cleanser because it can be drying.Maybe just use as a weekly deep exfoliant.

October 28, 2016

this is a nice scrub that will remove any dry patches that you have and it makes your face feel really clean after, it also smells amazing so that's a bonus

October 28, 2016

I've been using this product 2 times daily, for the past 4 years ! Absolutely the best face scrub I've ever used. Leaves your face so smooth & soft. Doesn't smell bad like some face scrubs do. Consists of these little Sandy things used to scrub your face & it really does an amazing job. I recommend it to everyone I know. It's cheap too, you don't need a lot so the bottle/tub lasts a long time.

October 27, 2016

I've been using this product for 10+ years. I've always loved the formula - it's a gentle exfoliator and has gentle cleansing also. I use this on my neck and shoulders too. I love the scent and how it makes my skin feel - clean and fresh!

October 26, 2016

This is my go to face scrub. It's very inexpensive, the smell is very nice and not overly present. There are so many little beads to rub off dead skin it makes a very thick paste and you won't need much to do your whole face. I really love this product, I use it on my face and all over my body.

October 26, 2016

I think everyone who's tried the st Ives apricot scrub loves it ! It has a good texture and you actually feel that your face is being cleaned and the dead skin is coming off when you use this product . I highly recommend .