St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 15, 2019

Je recommande ce produit sans hésiter !

Je recommanderais ce produit sans hésiter !!! Quand je l'utilise je sent vraiment "les petites billes" de l'exfoliant qui désincruste ma peau et après ma peau est vraiment douce ! Je l'utilise 3 fois par semaine et depuis j'ai moins de points noirs et j'ai une plus belle peau !!!

January 14, 2019

St. Ives fresh skin apricot facial scrub

I tried the St. Ives apricot facial scrub but have dry sensitive skin and found that my face is too sensitive for it. If you don’t have dry sensitive skin then I would recommend it. Give it a try

January 13, 2019

J acheterais à nouveau

Exfolliant doux qui nettoie la peau en douceur et laisse la peau rajeuni, douce. A utiliser une fois semaine. Je le recommande. Bon rapport qualité prix

January 13, 2019

Love it

I love st ives because it a natural product witt. No paraben no sulfate all naturall i ngredient , plus it is very smooth on the skin it is not a harsh product

January 12, 2019

Excellent Exfoluiant

I have been using this product for years. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It is Not harsh on my skin. I definitely recommend this product.

January 12, 2019

I love this product for so many reasons, not only is amazing on the skin and it works like a charm but it is so affordable compared to other products out there and you can find it anywhere!

January 11, 2019

Lovely Gentle Scrub

I love this scrub. Although it works as good, this product does not cost a quarter of that of the high end name brand scrubs but the effectiveness is parallel! I have fairly sensitive skin and this scrub, when used correctly is pleasant, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it can be found at most major drug stores, Walmart etc., at a fantastic price point! Great product with lovely scent!

January 11, 2019

Better Alternatives

I have stopped using this product because the formula has changed throughout the years. The sensitive skin version used to have very finely milled particles that were perfect for use. The exfoliating beads are now large enough to scratch the skin and get embedded in pores.

If your skin is not sensitive, using this scrub up to three times a week will definitely make your skin more smooth and radiant.

What I like about this product is that it is very affordable and easy to find.

January 10, 2019
    California, United States

Everyone uses it

I love this because we can use it, young, old, teen or adult it works and the price is great and the amount is great so good value for money. My teenage boys use this all the time it is a must in our household.

January 10, 2019

Great Facial Scrub

I started using this a a teenager instead of all the pimple cleaners out there. I found it highly effective at keeping my skin blemish free while keeping it soft.