St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 19, 2013

its a affordable product to used . i have used this . i do recoomended it

January 16, 2013

It exfoliate my skin once a week or twice a week.

January 13, 2013

LOVE this product!! Amazing exfolliant on the skin and I find the tube last's along time and is also an amazing price.

January 13, 2013

Now I first tried it and my skin felt wonderful.the pimples and pores were a lot smaller,but after a couple of weeks it started drying out my skin,I do recommend it for a quick fix but not long term

January 09, 2013

love it , scrubs your skin so it feels soft and refreshly clean

December 31, 2012

This is exactly what I needed! You see my teenage skin is very uncooperative and needs some tough scrub and this is it right here! It wore down those annoying bumps until they decided to hit the road! I only have one problem with it, its all gone now!

December 29, 2012

What I like about this is the price is very reasonable. It smells good, and it exfoliates quite well. It's nothing utterly amazing but it does it's job. I use this about 2-3 times a week before going to sleep.

November 30, 2012

This is one of the most inexpensive scrubs you can find! It is a creamy consistency with exfoliating sand-like grains. I feel like the cream to grain ratio is not very good and most exfoliating grains would be nice. It still scrubs away flakes and makes skin feel very smooth, but if there were more grains and if they were smaller, that would be fantastic. Worth the price!

November 09, 2012

I have been using the St. Ives products since college and I love t he product. I always feel refreshed after I wash my face with it. It is a little more rougher to my skin now since I have gotten older so I use it once a week.

2.3/5

November 07, 2012

It's okay, nothing to over excite about.