St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 02, 2019

Bye Bye Acne.

Ever since using this I have seen aa huge difference in my skin. My acne clears up, I don't breakout, my skin is softer. This has made me feel so much more confident in my own skin. Amazing buy!

good product

very good product reduce cystic acne by maybe 70 - 80 percent and also white heads and black heads by 90 percent I've been using it for about six months now and it's been doing a good job

February 01, 2019

Great product for men's facial skin

I've been using St. Ives apricot exfoliating scrub for about 10 years now and I can honestly say it works to help keep your skin looking younger than your actual age. I use it on a weekly basis during a hot shower along with an expoliating glove. Currently I'm 42 years old and I can honestly say I don't have any crow's feet or wrinkles on my face. I attribute this to my use of St Ives apricot scrub. I highly recommended and honestly believe it is a totally undervalued product for the benefits that you'll get from it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

great product!

this product is very soft on the skin while it also exfoliates your face. i’ve noticed a difference in my skin especially with pimples and softness, great buy!

Works great!

I have been using this everyday for almost a full year now and I haven't had any major breakouts. I get a white head hear and there but other than that this has kept my skin so smooth and clear.

January 31, 2019

Great scrub

This St. Ives Scrub works so good on my skin.. I use it every morning to wash my face .. I had less acne since I used it. I would definitely buy this again

Fresh, smooth and hydrated

This scrub made my skin feel fresh, clean and refreshed. I liked the stone scrub, it cleaned without any harsh chemicals or pulling on my skin. It cleaned my pores and made me feel fresh and clear. Definitely buy this product

My face felt so fresh

I really like the way my face feels after i use St Ives apricot scrub. It feels like my skin can breathe again! Everything is opened up and clean. A bit of moisturizer after and i was awake and invigorated for the day.

January 30, 2019

Refreshing feeling so amazing!

It's a scrub ,rub it into your skin in circular motions. Rinse off . I myself Rinse with cold water just wakes me up and I feel so alive and refreshed it's amazing feeling!!

Boyfriend loves this brand

Firstly, let me say I have no used this product myself. I am allowing my boyfriend to review it because he loves this brand & did way before we met. I used to tease him that cheap facial products do not work, and you get what you pay for. However, this product actually does work for his skin. Firstly, he loves the brand over all. So any scent is fine with him. But I taught him that fruit & citrus does wonders for the skin.
    I have also taught him not to use it daily as scrubs take off skin. So I'd recommend twice a week max.
    He said & I did witness his skin feeling like butter after using it. And he also believes it helps with ingrown hairs and has WAY less blackheads now. Which is great to hear as that's mainly what scrubs are made for! I also love that its unisex and it's not geared more towards one sex than the other. We both also love that we can find this product at our local dollar store!!