St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Fresh feeling!

It leaves the skin soft and fresh feeling! Very easy to use and very affordable! Results can be seen very quickly. I highly recommend the product and have used it for years!

February 08, 2019

Excellent Product - value and quality!

I got a sample and thought I would give it a try. It is amazing. I need it to exfoliate, especially in the winter, and it doesn't make my face feel dry and tight afterwards. I sometimes use it before putting on makeup and my face is like a smooth canvas :) I love this stuff!

Exfoliate Me!!

This is the best facial exfoliating cream. I use it everyday to keep my skin feeling fresh and clean. It keeps away dry spots and my makeup goes on so smooth after using this

Love this!

Been using this product for years and it works great every time! Winter time removes all the dry skin and in the summer time helps to remove mud after being in the garden.

Amazing drugstore scrub!

Love this product, been using this for years! First of all it really inexpensive, and amazing quality. Gets the dead skin off and makes your skin soft

February 07, 2019

Works well and smells great! Have already re-purchased!

Started using it because I wanted to get a deeper clean. The day I started, I noticed a big difference in the smoothness of my skin. The texture of the scrub is amazing, and is not overly abrasive so I didn't end up with any red patched. In addition, the smell is not too strong- it's just right.

Works great

I do love this product very much i have used it as a teen as well. I wish there was a bit less scratchness to it, but the smell and how yor skin comes out really is just lovley.

Love this!

I've been using this product for several years. I have extremely dry skin and most exfoliating scrubs aren't able to get all of my dead skin and flakes off. This stuff takes everything off my faces and leaves me feeling smooth and ready for moisturizer!

My go to facial scrub

I love this product! The smell and how soft and smooth it makes my face! This is my go to for a face scrub and I use it all the time! I always had a problem with small blemishes and acne but since using this product it's been to a minimum and my skin is definitely alot more clear!

1.2/5

its a waste of money

I've bought many scrubbing face-wash products in the past including this product which is why I went crazy and bought the product.. I wouldn't have thought of myself as having sensitive skin and have not had a problem in the past with this type of produCt.. my skin react in a horrible way, breakouts and painful red bumps.

I take i waste my money