St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Scrub

I would love to get free samples from you and use it. If I get it for free i will put more reviews. I really wants to use ur free scrub and other free stuff.

Good Value

I LOVED this product as a teenager when my skin was tougher and more oily. I used it almost every day and it got rid of and kept away the bumpy skin and clogged pores I used to struggle with. I didn't always rub it in but would use it more like a mask most times unless I needed the deep exfoliation. I had great skin until my late teens when I had to switch to different products for acne.

Now that I am starting to experience more dry and fragile skin, I can only use it occasionally and have opted for chemical peel products, but it's still my go-to for a scrub when I need one. I also use it on my legs sometimes to deal with blocked follicles. It's still super cheap so if your skin can handle it, it's a great product for the price.

Love it .

I have been using this facial scrub for years. I love it . My face feels amazing after using it. Easy to do to if you are in a hurry. Just take it in the shower with you.

My go-to exfoliant

I love this scrub!
    I have been using the St.Ives Apricot scrub since my early teen years. Despite having tried many other (more expensive) products, I always go back to this one.
    My skin is always left feeling so smooth, and never irritated.
    It is very affordable and one bottle usually lasts me quite a while.
    Added bonus, it smells amazing. Even my husband loves it!

February 18, 2019

Great for getting ready for night cream

This is a great product for not only getting all the dirt off of your face but it takes off just enough skin to get your face ready to put on your night cream and day cream for the creams to do the perfect job that they are supposed to do.
    Without irritating your skin.

February 18, 2019

Very good for getting the skin primed for night cream

This is a great product for getting your skin clean while at the same time getting it ready for all your night creams it removes just enough of the outer skin layer to not make you feel tight or make your skin feel rough.

Good product for Older women

February 18, 2019

I keep coming back to this old favourite

My first facial scrub was St Ives Apricot scrub and it worked amazing. It was the right texture to exfoliate without irritating my skin and the grains were large enough that they didn’t get into my eye if I wasn’t careful when rinising off.

Twenty years later, I can afford to pay more for facial scrubs and I have tried many, many others but when you factor in cost, value and effectiveness this scrub beats them all.

I keep using this one & I would recommend it to anyone who needs a basic scrub for normal skin.

Great face scrub

First off this scrub smells amazing. It works really well gently exfoliating your face leaving it nice and clean and smooth. Another plus is that it often goes on sale so it’s super affordably prices!

February 17, 2019

J'adore ce produit

J'ai la peau sensible et ce produit me va très bien. Ma peau devient plus douce et le teint plus uniforme. Elle réduit mes pores de peau.j'ai une peau desquame beaucoup et ce produit permet à ma peau de respirer.

February 17, 2019

Cute but not for me

My skin felt lovely and I liked the smell but I'm not quite sure this product is for melanated people. I smelled good but I didnt really see a difference in the quality of my skin