St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 04, 2019

Amazing addition to your skincare routine

I love this classic product!

It’s great for weekly use when you really want a nice deep clean to rub off all that excess dead skin (especially in the summer).

It’s gentle enough that it doesn’t not irritate - and I have sensitive skin.

Keeps my skin feeling clean and buffed.

Great Scrub

Love St. Ives scrub, it has a fresh clean scent and face feel wonderful. I find that it is not harsh on my skin. Will continue to use as part of my routine.

Meilleur produit

Ce masque est le meilleur désincrustant que j’ai utilisé jusqu’à maintenant! Il permet d’enlever mes peaux morte sans toutefois irriter ma peau! Je le recommande fortement!

June 03, 2019

Does the job

I use this on my face and hands in the shower (not daily but fairly regularly year round). The consistency is perfect for the job and I appreciate that the scent is not strong or earthy/clay-like as some similar products seem to be. It goes on sale regularly too so it's easy to get a good price on it whenever I need to buy more.

June 03, 2019

Classic face scrub

I have been using this scrub on and off since high school! It is so affordable and I love that you can find it nearly anywhere that sells skincare products. I keep it in the shower and do a scrub after a sweaty work out! It's a bit much for everyday use and I find if I use it too often it leads to increased oiliness. Overall I recommend this wash for a good clean scrub!

June 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Would buy again

Loved the way it gave a fresh feeling after being used. It was refreshing and didnt leave my skin oily. And the smell was not bad at all. Would recommend

June 02, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Great product

One of my favorites facial scrub at this moment, which is the best 😍.
    I will recommend this product to anyone.

# تاينظف بشرة الوجه مزيان من الاوساخ لي تايتجمع في المسامات ويخليها رطبة ويزيل الخلايا الميتة وأي قشرة في الوجه تزول بعد مدة استعماله

June 01, 2019

Face wash

I have been using this face cleanser since I was in my teens ! Although I keep many face cleansers in my shower I always have my saint ives! It’s extremely affordable, it works amazing at exfoliating and it’s a good quality brand without the high end price tag .

June 01, 2019

Love this product

This product is great. It smells really good. St Ives has created a wonderful product that does a wonderful job of exfoliating and cleaning the skin. It removes remnants of makeup as well.

May 30, 2019

been using this for 15 years!

Been using this product since high school and I love it!
    It has changed looks a couple times and I'm not sure if back in the day the exfoliants were all natural (I know as a society we are getting better and I love that as I am environmentally conscience).
    I use this on my feet, arms and bum and all of them are soooo smooth!!!!

Updated On: May 30, 2019

The last line is supposed to read "I also use this on...."