St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 06, 2019

Works well!

I used this exfoliating scrub for years in high school, it's definitely one of the best. I love the scent and the texture. It definitely got all of the dirt out of my face and left it super clean and smooth. Unfortunately it was just a little too harsh for my sensitive skin so I had to stop using it, but would recommend if you don't have super sensitive skin!

September 05, 2019

Amazing

I use this product on a daily because of how amazing it is with making my skin look and feel fresh. It also helps get rid of all the dirt in my face too.

September 05, 2019

It works well

I use this at least weekly to exfoliate my skin. It smells great and keeps my skin looking good. I enjoy the scent it has. It is very creamy and the crushed walnut shells are better than plastic in my opinion. I am careful to be gentle and not scrub too hard because my skin can be sensitive. It keeps my pores clean and I like that it doesn’t dry my skin out too much! Great product and the price is amazing!

My go to facial scrub!

I've been using the St. Ives apricot facial scrub since I was a teen and there's a reason why, it's hands down the best. It smells great, is gentle on my combination skin and it does the job for a price that doesn't break my bank.

Number one in my books

I tried many facial scrubs and had little success. I have extremely dry skin due to my psoriasis but still get breakouts. I seen an advertisement and decided to try it. Now it's my main scrub. I switch it up with some less intense st. Ives scrubs sometimes but the apricot scrub is by far my favorite. I'm not left with my extra dry/tight face after like other cleansers.

Forever fav

I had been using this scrub since I was just a little girl. It was what my mom would use. As far as skin care goes I usually teach for higher luxury items you can’t find in drug stores but when it comes to an exfoliant, this will always be my favourite! Can’t live with out it. I use it all over my body and it helps with in growns

Texas, United States

Peach

This is awesome 😀😀😀😀😀😀smells so good🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼and gos on smooth✔✔✔✔✔i believe everone should have this but only my onion.ty

Kentucky, United States

The best

I absolutely love St. Ives face wash and apricot scrubs. I love all the different scents, the texture and how soft and smooth it makes my face feel. I’d highly recommend if you’ve never tried it!

Absolute favorite

This is the only facial scrub that has worked for me. All the other ones I’ve tried are either too mild to clean at all or feels too harsh. This one is just right. Has a subtle pleasant fragrance too. Leaves my skin visibly refreshed. It’s a staple in my bathroom. Fantastic product!

September 03, 2019

Great choice for an exfoliator

Best thing about this face wash is that they sell both a gentle and a hardcore version
    However, I would not recommend choosing this product for someone with acne looking for a cleanser to use daily. Though it surely did its job making my face feel clean, it was also really hard on my skin- skin that was already working very hard to heal itself