St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 01, 2019

Great cheap exfoliator!

It's super affordable, exfoliates well, and smells amazing! The only reason I'm not giving it a perfect score is because I've learned about the damaging effects if you do overuse it. But I haven't experienced any of the effects. I also love using this as a body exfoliator.

September 30, 2019
    California, United States

Did a great job of permanently ruining my skin! 😀

Used this product for years and I always loved the feeling it gave me of a very smooth surface, however it over did it and this stuff should never be used on skin...maybe a greasy pan but not your skin! Dermatologist pointedly asked me if i had used this product before when i mentioned using an apricot scrub..apparently I’m not the only one who suffered the long term damage of this product (acne, scaring, redness and enlarged pores...read the ingredients). Way too harsh and I recommend that you look into other forms of exfoliating products.

September 26, 2019

Facial Scrub

One of the best scrubs I have tried. Its gentle enough not to hurt or dry out the skin but gets rid of dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth exactly how I want it.

September 24, 2019

Amazing value for your money!

I've been looking for a non-bank breaking, fresh smelling exfoliating face scrub for a while, I bought this for cheap on amazon and fell in love with it! My skins fairly sensitive and this didn't cause me to react pourly or cry from more money wasted. 10/10 would buy again.

New Brunswick, Canada

Moyen

Je n'est vraiment aimé ce produit. Je n'aime pas la senteur ni la texture de ce dernier. Les grains restent collés a ta peau après s'être lavé. Laisse un texture collante.

New York, United States

St Ives Face Scurb

I bought ST Ives face scrub AND i would buy it over again cleaned my face with a hard crystal grain felling after rasining off my face felt so soft and clean my face never felt so clean i told my friends about it ,

September 22, 2019

Incredible for sensitive skin!

I’ve used so many different exfoliating products and St. Ives is the best I’ve ever used. I haven’t used anything else since!
    It’s hard on dry skin and dirt but gentle on skin. I always feel refreshed after I use it!

September 22, 2019

Its a favorite!

This is my must have! Affordable yet effective. Removes Dry skin effectively and doesn’t hurt my skin. Very good in exfoliating my skin. I use it on my face and underarms.

September 21, 2019

Love it

Leaves your skin feeling so fresh and beautiful, a perfect exfoliating wash!! I use it daily and totally recommend it to anyone who has oily skin or just want a good exfoliating facial wash

September 21, 2019
    Ohio, United States

I use this daily

I use this daily. It works perfect on my combo skin and doesn’t dry me out. Clears what few blemishes I get pretty quick. I always buy another bottle before I run out.