St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

January 14, 2020

Nice

Its a nice product smells good and does the job. I have had chronic acne all my life but when I started using this it cleared up. Many years later (8years) I still use it but only once a week because my skin has changed. I'd say this product would be suitable for anyone with oily to normal skin. If you have dry skin and want a exfoliating wash use this once a week follow up with a good moisturizer.

January 14, 2020

Good exfoliator

super affordable -great face AND body exfoliator CONS: -may be too harsh for some people .Helps smooth uneven spots.Very gentle.It met my expectations…

January 10, 2020

I love this stuff

I love how this makes my skin feel after rinsing it off. I feels like its taken layers of build up off my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and super clean.

Clears my skin.

This scrub I use once a week or whenever I notice bulbs on my face and it help to make the bumps disappear and any redness to go away. It works so well and I most definitely will buy it again.

Great scrub

I've been using the St.Ives apricot scrub forever now and my friend told me about this product. Unlike the apricot scrub this product has micro bead exfoliants and it really get down into the small nooks of my face. I use it once or twice a week and I've noticed my skin is cleaner and clearer after using it. I just need to rinse my face thoroughly in order to wash off all the micro exfoliants off of my face, I noticed that the first time I didn't and I could still feel secure on my face when I was putting on my moisturizer.

January 07, 2020

I love this product especially because my skin is oily!

It works great at keeping my skin in check. It helps remove all the dead skin and oils ive accumulated through out the day. As a mom of 2 i e joy my nightly routine

New Brunswick, Canada

Good value

Good value! It is Cheap, but I think it is hard on your skin, so don’t use too often. Use maybe every other day with a foaming or liquid cleanser. But overall good

Great scrub

It’s a great scrub, I buy it all the time. I use it about twice a week, and it helps to get rid of all the dead skin on my face. It is also very affordable. I would recommend it.

Baby soft skin

So easy to use in the shower. I put it on before getting in the shower . I don’t wash it immediately, let the steam work with it . Then wash it off , be careful of your eyes . It makes your face feel amazing !!

1.5/5

January 05, 2020

Exfoliates but not much else

This product definitely exfoliated my skin however was much too rough for my skin. Left it almost burning from the roughness. My skin felt clean but very dry.