St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 26, 2020

Makes my skin feel clean and fresh

I don't buy many face care products but I love the St.Ives Apricot scrub! It's great to use once or twice a week to get rid of the dead skin and leaves your face feeling very fresh and clean. It's my weekly treat!

February 24, 2020

Works great, great value

Have been using this face scrub for years. It always leaves my face smooth after using it. It is only to be used twice a week. If used more than twice, it can leave your skin dry. It is such a good value for money as well.

St Ives fresh skin

St Ives fresh skin scrub is really good. It leaves my skin soft by removing all the impurities.
    I have using this since I was a little girl as a face wash. The good thing about it is it’s not that expensive but has great results.

February 23, 2020

Smells great! Can be rough on skin.

This product smells great and is easy to use. I did find it to be quit rough on my skin like sandpaper. I have since started mixing it with a little water and enjoy it much more! Would definitely recommend!

Yessssss please

This stuff is amazing I use it daily I have for almost 2 years now it never lets me down. Leaves you feeling fresh clean and your face is SO smooth also smells amazing!

February 22, 2020

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

I use this scrub about 2 times each week, it helps get rid of dead skin and dryness. This has also helped with my acne a ton. You should definitely give it a try!

February 22, 2020

Gentle but gets in a good scrub

I have been using this scrub since I was 15, it does a good clean and its still sensitive enough that it does not irritate the skin. I usually carry the mini size travel one with me anywhere I go.

February 21, 2020

Be gentle!

I love this product. It’s great but you need to be careful not to damage your skin.(judt because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening). When using this product you get the urge to scrub your face to get that squeaky clean feeling. BUT IT’S NOT NEEDED. Be gentle to your skin, with little to no pressure using a circular motion massage onto your face and only use it a couple times a week. If you need more exfoliation try using a chemical peel.

2.7/5

February 19, 2020

I would not buy this product again.

I found that the scrub was too rough on my skin. It also ended up drying my skin up the more that I used it so I did not even end up using the remainder of the bottle.

0.5/5

February 18, 2020

TOO INTENSE

I am a medicaL aesthetician and I always cringe when clients tell me they use this facial scrub to exfoliate! It is far to harsh to be using on your face, it strips any type of natural oil your skin produces which can actually cause your skin to produce even more to compensate, do not recommend!