St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 18, 2020

Best body/face scrub

I’ve been using at st Ives scrub for over 13 years !!! The price is reasonable sometimes I get the large size on sale & I use that for a body scrub ! I find it harsh if used daily !!! But it’s great value !

April 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best facial scrub ever

I have been using this facial scrub for years. It has saved my face through two pregnancies and the stress of having two toddlers. I am constantly getting compliments on how I have clear skin and no blackheads. I love the fresh soft feel of my skin after use and how it really does exfoliate perfectly and smells so good too!

April 17, 2020

I didnt plan on loving this so much.

This super cheap exfoliator is amazing. It smells beautiful, its just enough grit and yet is still so gentle on my sensitive skin. I have read chemical exfoliants are better for your skin than gritty exfoliants, but time and time again I have instant results with this one and am always disappointed with the expensive chemical peel results/

2.0/5

April 15, 2020

Don't use this!

This facial scrub is awful, this was one of the first facial scrubs I ever used and it made me have a terrible break out and it is in no way good for your skin.

April 15, 2020

LOVE THIS!!

I absolutely love the smell..it is a great mood booster in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and exfoliated!! My daughters and I have to keep stock on this as we all use it.

April 14, 2020

I’ve been using this product for over twenty plus years.

This product has never failed me. I’ve tried many other products and still find myself resorting back to it because it’s just that amazing. The cleanliness and refreshing feel I get after my routine is indescribable. Definitely a must use in my routine!

April 11, 2020

I never run out of this product

I absolutely love this product I have combination skin and have trouble finding products that work well for me This product is a win win excellent for my skin at an amazing price 👌 love it

Love this!!

Been using this for years I love this so much! Skin feels fresh and clean like never before! Will never buy anything else the masks are also great!! There’s one with a Tea scent that is absolutely awesome in the morning, helps to wake me up!!

My go to

I love this face care wash, it scrubs off the dirt and oil and leaves my skin clean and smooth and it doesn’t dry it out like other products I have used. I also love the smell and it is very inexpensive

3.2/5

Have used a few times

I have used this scrub a few times. It works good to clean the face and make it feel fresh. I can’t use it everyday as I found it dried my face out. I like to have this on hand to use when my face gets dirty from be8ng outside or at the race track.