St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 03, 2020

Skin so soft!

I love St Ives. Their products always moisturize my skin, and I always find that my face feels great after I use this. In my early 30's now, and sometimes still need a little extra boost with acne care and black heads, so this is a great help for me!

1.0/5

June 02, 2020

TERRIBLE for your skin.

This irritated my skin like no ones business. It was raw and red for days after and not to mention that you need to be using sun protection after using this and it doesn’t
    Warn you of that on the bottle. This is also loaded with fragrance.

June 01, 2020
    New York, United States

BEST THING EVER

This is the best thing I have ever done to my skin because it feels so nice and smells so amazing and after you use it you will really feel good about your skin and how refreshing you feel.

2.7/5

June 01, 2020

Don't do that to your face, plzzz!!!!

Oh mon dieu, je me souviens avoir utilisé ce produit durant mon adolescence et que toutes les filles de l'école en faisant autant... Si seulement je savais ce que je sais aujourd'hui, s.v.p, suivez mon conseil et n'appliquer pas ça sur votre visage... Il existe des manières de s'exfolier moins abrasives pour la peau. Littéralement, c'est comme si vous preniez un papier sablé pour pour vous exfolier le visage... Cela grafigne la peau, la blesse et la rend plus vulnérable aux bactéries. Je sais qu'il est difficile de le croire car c'est un produit qui existe depuis tellement longtemps et beaucoup de personne l'apprécie. C'est vrai, il va enlever vos peaux mortes... Mais il va également blesser votre peau alors qu'il existe des méthodes beaucoup plus efficaces et moins dangereuses pour la peau. J'espère que St-Ives sortira un jour un exfoliant aux AHA ou BHA.

May 31, 2020

A perfect Scrub

Perfectly exfoliates body and face, glowing skin after one use and skin feels softer. A must have
    I have been using for a year. A little harsh on face therefore use fingertips while exfoliating on face. I love the texture

May 28, 2020

Longtime bargain

I can remember this being a staple product in the shower as a child. Although I have to admit that there are better formulated products on the market I'm not sure if I am able to deny it's nostalgic appeal and Efficiency. The ground walnut creates a gritty texture that you know is working. I would definitely advise that you don't go to town with pressure when using as the jagged husks can be irregular and sharp. I prefer something with a round polyethylene bead that is plentiful and small enough to get into those pores.

1.3/5

May 23, 2020

No idea why its number one

This scrub is made with ground up shells which will cause micro tears in your skin and will really damage it. It may “feel great” but its damaging your skin in the long run! Use a chemical exfoliant

May 23, 2020

Love this scrub , leaves face feeling fresh

However the scrubbing beads are pretty harsh and may cause micro tears in the skin longterm. I wouldn’t use more then once a week as we shouldn’t exfoliate more then once a week generally but I would prefer if St Ives could make the beads smaller and softer , easier to dissolve . I recommend this product with use of caution.

1.7/5

St. Ives scrub

I really wanted to love this scrub because I always heard such positive reviews about it. I did like the smell but I found the grains a little abrasive for my sensitive skin. After I washed this scrub off my skin also felt a little tight so immediately after I needed to apply my moisturizer. I would recommend this to people with already dry skin, it might be okay for an oiler skin type.

May 22, 2020

Good Product

This is a good product for exfoliating my face, I always buy St. Ives products due to i have only seen a difference with there products. It does not contain paraben, sulfate and other harmful ingredients which is a great plus!