St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

smooth

left my skin feeling smooth and soft after using it and the smell was alright. I did find the texture to be a little thick and did not spread on well.

July 31, 2020

This will be bought on repeat

I have bought this stuff for quite some time. Nothing exfoliates quite like it and the scent is so fresh and clean. I should probably give the some other St Ives products a try but I cant imagine liking anything better then this one. A purchase you will not regret.

July 31, 2020

This works! Smoothness galore!

This facial scrub is so effective! Was using a high end product, but the "grains" in St. Ives scrub is so similar, fine enough not to cause irritation but sufficient to get a super deep cleanse. I always look forward to using this (usually 3-4 times a week) as it achieves smooth skin without redness :) A winner indeed!

July 31, 2020

Wow very good product for oil face.

My face feels so clean and fresh after washed my face, l love the exfoliating aspect of it to slough off that dead skin,and the smell is good too,one of my products.

Effective and works great

Been using this brand for years and it works great on my sensitive skin! It leaves it clean and smooth!! Price is good and the smell is amazingg!! Must try and highly recommend it!

My favorite facial scrub

This scrub is my absolute favorite. I love how squeaky clean and refreshed my skin feels after I use it. It is rough enough to take off dirt and grime but soft enough that it doesn’t irritate or scratch the skin and it smells amazing.

Love this scrub!

I was weary of trying this product as scrubs are usually too harsh for my sensitive skin. But this product is amazing. It doesn't feel like it's attacking my skin, but I can tell it works cause my skin is so soft afterwards!

Would buy again

This is one of the few products that doesnt leave my face feeling overly dry or cause redness after using. For the price and how effective it works I would definitely recommend this product.

Florida, United States

Makes your face baby soft!!!!

This stuff is amazing!
    A little goes a long way and it's around $6 at Walmart!
    It also smells amazing!
    I use a pea sized and gently rub I'm circles around my t-zone.
    Don't do this near your eyes or sensitive zones.
    Also I would recommend being very gentle as when I first used it, the scrub beads scratched my skin and I got some micro abrasions!
    Other than that, it's a product I would recommend to use once a week!

July 30, 2020

A great cost-effective facial scrub!

The St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub is an excellent facial scrub - that I use on a daily basis! The apricot granules are perfect for smoothing the skin. It is a simple, highly-effective product that I simply cannot do without! The price is great for persons on a budget!!