St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 24, 2020

Meilleure achat qualité prix!

Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'utiliser ce genre de nettoyant mais je me suis dit, pourquoi pas. Quand j'ai senti le tube, l'odeur était une évidence que je devais l'essayer. À ma première utilisation, je suis tombée en amour avec ce produit. Ma peau est nettoyée profondément sans irriter ma peau et puisque ma peau est sensible, il est difficile de trouver de bon produit efficace. Ma peau est bien soignée, je lui donne tout ses points!

June 23, 2020

One of my favourite

This has always been a go to for me! I love how clean my face feels after using this! I love how it scrubs all the dirt and grime and leaves you face feeling clean and smooth

2.7/5

June 23, 2020

Meh

The smell is amazing but if you over use this product it dries your skin out and ruins it. Listen to the instructions and only use two to three times a week. Other than that it's a good product and deep cleans your skin I wish it would lift black heads though

2.3/5

June 22, 2020

I would never buy this again.

This scrub is a type of exfoliating scrub, it is super rough on my skin and caused me to have really dry skin. It didn’t help my skin, it just made it worse.

June 21, 2020

Favourite face wash!

Over the years I have tried so many different exfoliating face washes, including extremely expensive brands. Nothing however compares to the results I get with st. Ives. And I can’t complain about the price either! This product is definitely underrated.

Good value nice results

Using another variant of this brand . Oatmeal scrub . And it's perfect. Not harsh. It's three in one like mask scrub and wash. Suits my skin. Cleans debris and scrub off dead skin.

1.7/5

DO NOT USE THIS!!!

This scrub is so abrasive and bad for the skin! the beads cause micro tears on your skin which allows for bacteria to easily enter the skin, which will cause breakouts and texture.

3.2/5

Too Harsh for Sensitive Skin

I personally do not like this product as I have sensitive skin and everytime i have used this i get more breakouts and pigmentation.. that being said everyone's skin type is different and I am speaking for my self.. I personally will not be purchasing this product

June 19, 2020

Good for oily skin! This one is good for exfoliation,great

It has beads that works as micro scrubs,it cleanses my face , after using this product you will feel freshen up and it controls the oil in my face that cause me acne, great product and its cheap for the price

June 18, 2020

So inlove!!

Love this product got it on sale and use it in my daily routine now. Will happily buy anything in this line. Not over scented but just enough it stays with you.