St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 07, 2020

Long time user!

Long time user of St. Ives, almost 18 years now. Never disappointing, lots of variety and easy to find at most of the local stores. Thank you St. Ives for believing theres more than one skin type!!

September 07, 2020

smells amazing

I tried this at my friends house and it smells so tropical and wonderful. The smell is addicting! I liked this product a lot and it did a good job of exfoliating my face.

Enjoyable!

Really enjoyed this product. Very exfoliating and refreshing to the skin. Left me feeling revitalised and clean! Would definitely recommend for those who enjoy a great face scrubbing.

Best scrub ever

It’s the best exfoliant. Not expensive. Me and My teens love it

C’est le meilleur exfoliant que j’ai trouvé jusqu’à présent. Pas cher. Moi et mes ados l’aimons beaucoup

Good drug store brand

Not my favorite but if im in out of my regular i will get this. IT does everything is says but wish it would come in a bigger container. Smells great and cleaned my face

September 05, 2020

Definitely helps with my oily skin in the summer

Are used to 648 or a couple of times per week and it definitely makes a difference in the skin tight. Are usually have oily skin but when I use this exfoliators it helps suppress the oiliness.

Face scrub

This is a face scrub that I have been using for years I love the smell, how it feels on my face while in the shower my daughter is now a teenager and uses this product I would recommend this to everyone ifthey have yet to try it for themselves

I’d buy again

I personally have really sensitive skin so I had to try a lot of products in order to find one that I like this one works best for my skin doesn’t make me break out more, I love trying new products especially this brand when they come out with different sents of it

September 04, 2020

Amazing scrub

Love Love Love this product. This is such an amazing apricot scrub. I’m using this from so long and it always makes me look great.

It’s not a hard scrub but able to get all the dirt and dead skin away. It also really good for blackheads.

September 04, 2020

great product

i have used this product for years, its great value for you money and does a great job at exfoliating my skin on my face, legs and under my arms. It leaves you skin feeling clean and smooth.