St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 18, 2021
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Too harsh for facial skin

This is great for removing fake tan/dead skin on the body however this is quite harsh for using on the sensitive skin on the face. It is cheap though and does the job when in a pinch.

2.7/5

March 18, 2021

I would not buy this product again.

Not the ideal product for troubled skin. T may be alright for those who don’t need anything very specific and the price is certainly appealing, but it’s definitely not catered to those prone to acne. Doesn’t leave any residues but I’m not convinced it’s an affective anti bacterial agent.

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Refreshing

I have been using this product for several years several times a week. It is a great to exfoliate and leaves skin feeling refreshed and healthy. I also appreciate that it is reasonably priced.

0.8/5

March 17, 2021

Dermatologist does not recommend!

I used to use this stuff all the time. then I spoke to a dermatologist who told me it causes micro tears to the skin and can ruin your skin over time. I will never use it again!

2.2/5

March 16, 2021

Would pass

I tried a couple times to use this scrub and everytime it was very harsh on my face. Now this definitely could be because i have sensitive skin, but it does feel very abrasive on facial skin. Love the smell though

It does work better for your body rather than your face. But i had intended to use it only for the face so im going to have to pass on this product.

March 16, 2021

Great exfoliating scrub

I love st ives face scrubs. They keep skin feeling soft and buff away any rough skin. The smell is great and the price is very reasonable. This product seems to last forever since you only need to use a pea sized amount for your face. I've been buying this product for years and will continue to do so. Definitely worth giving it a try if you haven't already!

Good exfoliator

The scrub is good for everyday use. I also use it on my body sometimes. It didn't break me out and wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. The product is very fragranced that lingers on the skin. I would recommend this as a basic exfoliator.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

I would buy this product

I like to give a proper cleaning to my face twice a week and I use this product for 6 months now..It a very good face scrub with a lovely apricot smell. It leaves skin smooths and really clean. I can reccomend it. I will definitely buy it again.

Love the smell

I enjoyed this product, I was using this product daily and did notice some difference in my skin. I loved the fresh smell of the apricot as well. Only thing was I found that the beads inside were a little too abrasive for my skin so I switched to a different compact that didn’t have as abrasive beads in the cleanser.

March 14, 2021
    United Kingdom

Super scrub

I like to use a scrub at least twice a week and this has been my go to for years I haven’t found another thy compares to how good this one is and how it leaves my face feeling so soft and refreshed