St. Ives Hydrating Daily Cleanser Reviews

December 19, 2020

Awesome product

I had run out of my facial wash and decided to do some quick buy. Dashed to the store but couldn't find my regular wash so I settled for this. I must say, I didn't make a mistake purchasing this product. Just a little quantity is all you need to give your face a good cleanse and not forgetting the awesome scent of watermelon it brings. For someone like me who has got a sensitive skin, I definitely recommend it as it isnt over drying. Fairly priced product. Definitely would be purchasing another bottle once this one is exhausted. 👍

December 03, 2020

St Ives Watermelon hydrating daily cleanser

I have to say I'm super impressed with this product! It feels so good on the skin doesn't leave my face greasy or oily & applying the moisturizer after makes your skin feels so clean and smooth and lets talk about the smell OMG amazing!!!! Definitely a go to product.

1.0/5

November 06, 2020

I did not like this cleanser!

I bought this St. Ives Hydrating Daily Cleanser a few months ago and have been using it on and off as it honestly leaves my face feeling so dry, my skin feels tight after each use and I have oily skin so go figure.

The product consistency is way too thick, the scent so fake, all in all a bad product.

October 19, 2020

Smells awesome

It is nice and gentle on the skin for everyday use and it also smells really good. Even My 7 year old daughter even asks to use it to wash her face all the time.

October 19, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This stuff smells incredible and is a great start to the day. It's so gentle yet vibrant and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. And a little goes a long way which I love.

September 17, 2020

Pure cleanse with watermelon

I loved its beautiful watermelon scent. I absolutely do not have any problem with it. This cleanser is so gentle and does not contain any bad harmful ingredients. This is consists of all-natural ingredients and watermelon extract. The price is very affordable too.

July 08, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Feeling fresh!

This is one of my favorite face wash which is really good that feels cool on face and also clean face very nice and feel confident. I mostly use it for day time and I definitely recommend to others

June 18, 2020

Would recommend

Have been using this for about a week now and my skin is so soft and glowing . Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Smell like watermelon jelly ranchers

June 08, 2020

New Customer!

Bought this the other day along with the moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this did not bother my skin at all. It is very light and not a heavy product. Easy to use. And smells amazing! I do feel like it is almost toooo gentle though.

June 08, 2020

Love it!! Would buy again!

Love the smell of it!! And it leaves my skin feeling very cleaN!! Also very refreshing and calming! I only bought it because I love watermelon, but I’m very pleased with all aspects of the product!!