St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

March 26, 2020

Worth Every Penny, Great Skin Cleanser and Price

Since I was a little girl, I've used the St. Ives apricot cleansing scrub/wash as its one of the only skin cleansers I've found that works efficiently for the price to make your face feel fresh and clean

March 10, 2020

Good product, decent prices!

I like how St Ives uses basic natural ingredients at an affordable price! Every time I use my apricot scrub not only do I feel the dirt and grime of the day being washed off my face but I really feel it lifting out of my pores. I find my skin feels tingly and refreshed after each use and it leaves my skin brighter by scrubbing away the dullness caused by dead skin cells and dirt!
    I love using the scrub on my chest shoulders and back once in a while too, especially in the hotter months when sweat and oils build up more!!

February 26, 2020

smooth

St Ives Clear Apricot Cleanser makes your skin feel smooth and refreshing.
    I will buy this product all the time and recommend it to my family and friends.

February 02, 2020

Wanna scrub?

St. Ives Apricot cleanser has been my #1 favorite forever. It leaves my skin soft and clean without over drying. I find St. Ives to be the best products I have ever used.

January 26, 2020

Love this stuff!

I don't use this every single day... I use it once or twice a week. It is very invigorating, and gives your skin a nice polish. My skin feels amazing after I cleanse it with this. Smells great too.

January 05, 2020

Fav product

Best product! Been using it exclusively for years. I use it as an exfoliator, but its gentle enough to be used as a daily wash or even leave on a mask. Totally affordable as well

January 03, 2020

My go to!

I have been using this product for years and I absolutely love it! I have stopped using it from time to time in order to try other products and I always end up going back to this one. I use it at night before bed and notice a big difference by the time I wake up in the morning. I struggle with acne and bumps especially on my forehead & cheeks and no matter how many expensive products I try, I find that this one works best!

December 02, 2019

Really cleans your pores

I really like using this cleanser and the matching exfoliator. They make my skin feel really clean from the inside out and they also smell great. When I use this, I really do feel like my skin is being cleaned out from deep within, unlike other cleansers.

3.2/5

July 30, 2019

Not great for sensitive skin

I was really excited to try this face scrub because I had heard so many great things about it, but I was truly disappointed. It was so harsh on my skin and ended up irritating it more than clearing it. I would recommend buying somthing else.

0.5/5

July 14, 2019

MY FACE BROKE OUT IN CYSTS!!!! HORRIBLE PERIOD.

I was really disappointed by my experience because everyone I know raves about this scrub, but beware sensitive skin types and people who get cysts or painful pimples. I had a massive amount of cysts and large bumps on my cheeks and neck, this scrub is too harsh. beware of scrubs that are too harsh as they can cause you to get cysts because by causing microscopic tears in your pores and making your pores larger resulting in dirt being trapped causing large painful pimples that may need to be removed by a specialist.