St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

November 30, 2020

The best so far

I bought this facewash when I landed in Canada first time as my skin got really dry due to the weather and patchy too. I know this is not a moisturizer, but the way it cleanses my face and pores, my moisturizer stays for longer. I feel my skin clear and less blemishes. Im still using it and would continue till anything better I find (i hope not)

November 30, 2020

This works great !

I love the smell of this face wash! It’s not too strong. I also love how this washes off all my makeup so easily. It works great and you can’t go wrong with how affordable this is.

October 01, 2020

Love this product.

Other cleansers feel harsh or dry out my skin. I love the refreshing feeling that you get from this product. My skin feels clean and clear. The price point is so affordable.

September 01, 2020

Average cleanser

I was captivated by the claims of the product and the price and used it for one month. After two time use, I had breakouts all over my face and it was peeling off. It wasn't a good experience maybe because it was winter. In summer, when my face was all sweaty, this cleanser helped remove excess oil from my face so it's not entirely bad. I think it's suits more to oily skin than normal or dry skin.

August 19, 2020

feels nice on the skin

This cleaners removes almost everything without stripping my skin. this cleaners leaves my face feeling amazing. It removes any impurities. Being paraben free and 100 % naturally
    It smells nice and feels nice on the skin. Doesn't work well as a makeup removing ,cleanser my face feel fresher in the morning

August 18, 2020

Works and smells great

I love the way it works to clean dirt and grease with ease! It doesn’t leave any sticky residue. Just nice clean fresh skin. Foams up nicely and rinses off easily.

May 29, 2020

Not the best

When I first used this cleanser, I loved how clean it made my face feel. I could never use it every day though, as it dried out my skin a lot. Maybe if you have oily skin, this will be a good match for you. Not great for me personally though.

May 17, 2020

Good face cleanser!

I bought this cleanser when I saw it on sale at my local pharmacy; I have been using it for over 3 weeks and I like it.

It is gentle, cleans my face really good and it has a soothing scent. My husband also uses it and he likes it too. I have oily skin and he has normal skin and this product works well on both of us.

May 04, 2020

My favourite cleanser

My go-to daily cleanser. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and I've noticed less acne breakouts since I started using it. I will absolutely continue to use this product.

May 01, 2020

My go to face wash

I love the scent! I am so impressed with St. Ives products for being so productive all while being affordable .After using it for a few weeks I no longer have any breakouts. I use this whether or not I'm having a breakout.