St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 22, 2019

Works wonders on my blackheads!

I've always had issues with acne, especially blackheads on my chin, around my nose and along my T-zone. This is one of the few products that have actually worked to clear them up! And it's super affordable. Love it.

April 10, 2019

A holy grail!

This product is by far my all time favourite. I found it this year in walmart, and can be found in any superstore. It keeps my face clear and glowing. After using it my face tends to get dry but a little bit of lotion will help you.

April 08, 2019

Don’t let the low price fool you

I forgot my face wash and bought this in a pinch just to get through a week away from home. I can honestly say that I’m glad I did. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, and doesn’t dry it out the way most skin clearing facial cleansers do.

April 02, 2019

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I am a huge fan of this, my skin is really sensitive and this didn't irritate it or make me break out at all. I love the smell and the green tea aspect made my skin feel soft and smooth. I also saw a decrease in my acne over the course of 2 weeks!

April 02, 2019

I have purchased this product twice. It's soft on the face. I recommend using it once a week if you have eczema or severe dry skin like me. Otherwise it is a good product. It has not caused any skin issues for my face. I use it once a week personally and it does help clear up blackheads and when you pop them , they are much easier to pop. I am a picker so finding products that don't make scars worse or cause issues for my face, then it's a good product. My friends generally ask me my opinion on products that I try because I'm sensitive and if it works for me it usually works for them. I do not recommend choosing this product based on my opinion. If your unsure what to use I recommend going to see a dermatologist.

March 26, 2019

Favourite cleanser!

This product is affordable and does it's job and more. The green tea clarifying cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, while reducing breakouts, and calming redness. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone with normal-oily skin.

March 23, 2019

Will repurchase!

I tried this because I have acne prone skin combined with oiliness and blackheads. After a month of use I saw changes in my skin. So soothing and refreshing!

March 21, 2019

My Fav!

I have been using this for years and always go back to it after trying a new cleanser. It is so gentle and does not dry out your skin. The scent is amazingly clean and refreshing as well!

March 20, 2019

Absolute must-have to my skin care routine

About two years ago St Ives was recommended to me by my sister and ever since then I have been hooked! I use it three times a week and my face has never been so clear!

March 19, 2019

J'aime!

Excellent nettoyant pour le visage à petit prix! Je le recommande pour usage quotidien sans hésiter, sensation de peau nette assurée!! Mousse très bien!