St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

3.2/5

March 14, 2019

Good product but not very effective

I started using this product about a month ago and I am not fully satisfied. I wanted to try something more gentle to my skin but effective at the same time, it does wash your face but I do not thing it does soemthing with blackhead.

February 24, 2019

Great for mild acne

I’ve been using this for a few years now. I love that it’s affordable and doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s Affective for mild acne and I will continue to purchase it.

February 11, 2019

I like and buy them for the gifts

I havae been usng the St.Ive green ten cleanser for few years and I always give to my friends for a gift. After all of us have been using it. All my friends like it. And the value is good

February 08, 2019

Simple, great cleanser

I love this cleanser because it has salicylic acid in it and is perfect for my oily skin. I usually prefer cleansers with no fragrance, but the green tea is very subtle so I don't mind it at all. It's not drying and it's very light. I use it at least once if not twice a day, and it's perfect for after I remove my makeup. Also the price is fantastic for what you get.

February 07, 2019

Watch out if you have dry skin!

The price tag on this cleanser is very reasonable. I did like how well it cleaned off the day's grit, but overall I found it to be a bit too intense for my skin.

February 07, 2019

Love this

I really enjoy this cleanser, it’s super affordable and have them at all the drugstores. I have been using this since I was a young teenager. Does a good job of cleansing. Wouldn’t use this to remove makeup

January 27, 2019

My fav

My favourite toner of all time. It’s amazing it feels amazing on my combination skin. Especially the oily t zone areas that give me problems from time to time

January 24, 2019

I didn't like this product

I have used a lot of different cleansers I found this one not as effective as others. I found the price OK but I don't think I would buy this one again

January 23, 2019

Worth it

I am a big fan of st ives products. This is one of my repeatedly purchased products. Helps with breakouts without over dryin out my skin. I use this weekly.

January 22, 2019

Works wonders on teenage skin!

Both my daughter and I use this twice daily. It’s been one of the few cleansers that helps clear up her skin and keep it clean. It’s great to have a well priced product that helps bring her skin and self esteem back to be the best!