St tropez sunless tanner Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

June 17, 2017

No streaks

No streaks, easy to apply !
    Some residual odour but not as strong as other self tanning lotions.
    Looks natural. Washed off palms of my hands easily.
    I bought this product at shoppers drugmart after a recommendation from a coworker.

June 13, 2017

Great color

So worth the hype and the money. Dries quickly and does smell but it goes away. Gives a really believable and buildable color. I am super pale but it doesn't look orange or overly bronze on my skin. Invest in the mitt too as it makes applying so much easier.

June 08, 2017

THE BEST self tanner. I am a person that tans easily in the sun, but when it comes to self tanners and spray tans they all turn out orange. St Tropez sunless tanner goes on with a tint of green which cuts out any orange, leaving you with a natural tan that does not look like an Oompa Loompa. I have purchased both the light and dark shade, both have amazing results and great colour. The tan usually lasts about 5 - 7 days, possibly longer depending on a persons hygiene.

June 03, 2017

C'est le meilleur autobronzant ! Facile d'application (même pour les débutantes), il ne tâchera pas vos vêtement de vos draps. Vous donnera un beau teint hâlé (non orangé) pour presqu'une semaine. J'adore !

August 16, 2016

FAVORITE TANNING PRODUCT EVER! Okay so let me tell you I've tried it all, and while I do have 2 favorites, one is way too expensive and needs to be ordered online, not practical. I use the regular foam in the white bottle, and the luxe oil (which I've found at winners). The good thing about this is if you buy it at pharmaprix/shoppers drug mart, you get ALOT of points. Besides that, this tan has never failed me and if you apply it properly (with the mitt) and exfoliate and moisturizer as indicated, it'll last about a week, which is awesome.

July 27, 2016

The application is so easy with the tanning mitt yes it is expensive but amazing leaves no streaks but a nice sunkissed look to the skin it does need a couple hrs to dry they could develop a faster drying formula

July 04, 2016

While this sunless tanner is going to set you back a bit more...it is a solid investment for a flawless glow. Goes on smoothly and downs leave that sunless tan "stink". Make sure you use with a tanning mitt to save your hands and also this allows you to use less product.

June 28, 2016

I love this product. It is so easy to use. I always make sure I used the St Tropez tanning mitt when I use this product for a streak free tan. It looks natural and doesn't have the awful self tanner smell!

May 27, 2016

Hands down a great self tanner. This was the first product I have ever used when I decided I wanted to start self tanning. It's been almost 7 years and I still come back to St.Tropez.

March 17, 2016

This is a great self tanner. Isn't as funny as drugstore ones and I like the glove that it comes with to apply it. It kind of has a strange smell but I think most self tanners do.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic