St yves green tea scrub Reviews

March 04, 2020
    United States

Must have

Amazing face scrub. The scrub is fine enough so that it does not hurt your face when you sue it. It leaves your face feeling silky smooth after you rinse your face.

August 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

So soft!

I have never used a product that has worked this well. My skin feels so much softer and you can actually see a difference in my skin tone and acne. Love this scrub

April 30, 2018

Love it

I love anything st. Iives and especially this scrub. It leaves my pores refreshed and is so easy to use. I feel that it cleans my face very well. I highly recommend this product.

April 30, 2018

je réachète x 1000

J’ai adoré ce produit! L’odeur est incroyable et tellement rafraîchissant et que dire de la texture légère... un produit que je recommande x 1000

March 22, 2018

Not so bad not very good tough..

Smell is nice and texture inspires effectiveness but instead the irregular grains tend to micro scar the skin and they tend to get in the eyes if rinsed with water. I had always one or to grains remaining and it once really got unconfortable.