stila stay all day liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 1323 in Lipstick

July 18, 2017

Would buy in various colors

Bought a deep red in this product for my engagement shoot. Though it does dry a little more than I would like it has GREAT pigmentation. You have to be VERY careful with your lip lines as the color is intense and very hard to get off SKIN.

Let it dry and it will stay on very well. Doesn't stand up to food though. It came off on my fiancé's lips a bit but nothing that you could see in the pictures and after 3 hours of running around kissing each other in front of the camera it still looked flawless.

July 06, 2017

Called 'Stay All Day' for a reason!

Damn, this stuff is serious business.
    If you're looking for a liquid lipstick that will stick with you through it all, this is the one.
    The pigmentation is lovely, super opaque with just one swipe.
    It has a light, sweet scent to it that doesn't linger.
    It can be a bit drying but it's not the worst I've dealt with.
    Once on your lips, it will not transfer or budge.
    The price is a bit steep but the quality makes it 100% worth it.

May 31, 2017

My favorite liquid lipstick brand. They last even longer than Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. I like to wear stila when I go out because the lipstick stays even when I eat and drink.

April 26, 2017

This is a really good liquid lipstick. It is extremely pigmented so you need barely any. Its really lightweight on the lips and has very good staying power. I also really like the scent of it. I would recommend trying it out.

June 28, 2016

I LOVE the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks!! I love the colours: Tesoro, Baci, Rosa, Caramello, Como, Dolce & Belissima! The price is a little steap, but competitive compared to other brands with products like these ones! The only thing I don't like is how after a while on your lips, the colour darkens, and sometimes it can run on the sides of your mouth. It's a minimal flaw, I would still continue to purchase this product!

May 26, 2016

I can't really complain about this lipstick, as its my first purchase of liquid lipstick. The staying power is pretty amazing, almost like a stain, even though I found it didn't dry down to a tight dry matte finish, it still did move around on my mouth a little but it was so comfortable! I have the bright red shade, so not an everyday color, but I'm so pleased that the only thing standing in my way of buying another shade is the price tag! Also, the smell is delicious.

May 01, 2016

This is my first time using a liquid lipstick. It was suggested by a makeup artist during a makeover I recently had and I must say that I fell in love with it instantly. I got a 915A ricco of Stila lipstick and it was a little bit darker than my usual red color and it was a great experiment which truly worked.

May 01, 2016

Love, Love Loveeeeee ittt!!! This is my everyday where because of the Easy glide Application and the fact it stays all day and my lips are still able to move! Does it crumble? Yes! If you over coat and eat and then apply again it becomes a little choppy and uncomfortable to pick off your lips. I have worn this through the night and have woken up in the morning with it still intact and good, all edge crisp. Does smudge a bit, does not bleed which is amazing and the color looks velvet which is exciting! MY FAVORITE BY FAR! only thing, the price is not always affordable.

April 01, 2016

This is my favourite liquid lipstick formulation. It is super light and weightless so it feels like there is nothing on your lips. It also is infused with avocado and vitamin e making it extremely moisturizing. The colour lasts all day even when eating and drinking. I love this because it is so incredibly low maintenance. There is also a huge variety of colours, so their is a colour for every skin type. My favourite colours are Caramello and Patina.

February 26, 2016

love love love the formula of the one I bought. The colour that I purchased is called Baci. I love the colour of this liquid lipstick and I think it wears beautifully. It is a liquid so it does dry my lips out a bit, but I normally apply lip balm before I use this and it feels really nice. Its really lightweight, not heavy and does not crack (at least on my lips). Also, a little goes a long with this product. PS. I got mine on sale for $15 and so it was even more worth the price! They do run for $30 normally which is a hefty price, but it really is worth it if you can splurge a little bit :)

president's choice penne