St.Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

September 16, 2020

St Ives Lotion

I've been using St Ives for years now I put it on after I shower & it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth! And it smells amazing as well. I would recommend this item definitely.

September 16, 2020

Simply the best!

I am very impressed by this lotion that I bought on sale for $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. The packaging is huge (600 ml), the pump works well. The lotion smells great, it sinks in fast and has great moisturizing properties. I would definitely repurchase another scent on the future!

September 13, 2020

WONDERFULLY SKIN SOFTENING LOTION

ST IVES SOOTHING LOTION Has oatmeal it softens and nourishes my dry skin it is rich and creamy and Smooths on nicely and absorbs quickly it's good on arms and legs ankles elbows and hands especially good in the winter time and right after a bath or shower this is always my go-to cream everyday and I fully recommend it to everybody

June 15, 2020

Favorite Lotion

This Lotion is my new favorite! It has a subtle but pleasing natural scent & has a very rich creamy smooth texture that I love (not a greasy texture). Keeps my skin hydrated for a long time. Skin feels, smells & looks great!

March 29, 2020

Great body lotion!

I would definitely recommend this lotion because I like how it works! After applying it quickly absorbs into skin without feeling of stickiness. It has a nice, not a strong smell. I use it every time after having a shower to moisture my skin. Absolutely love it!