• StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream
Amazing

StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Reviews

Ranked #597 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 26, 2015

I noticed my neck was beginning to show signs of my age with some slight wrinkling. So, I went on a search for the perfect product to address the problem and slow the progression. I presented myself at the cosmetic counter of my favorite local department store and described my issue to the beauty consultant. She showed me a few products but strongly suggested the StriVectin TL Advance Tightening Neck Cream highlighting that this product was made specifically for this issue, the high quality of StriVectin products and the fact that many of her clients return to tell her how well it has worked for them. She applied a sample to my neck so that I could test out the product. I immediately noted the pleasant, fresh scent of the cream. It went on smooth and absorbed well, leaving very little residual to get onto my clothing. I was sold as I purchased the 50mL/1.7 fl.oz container which lasted quite a long time considering that you only need to apply a small amount twice per day to see the effects. After using the cream for just a few days, I did notice that my neck was tighter and firmer than before. It did not totally reverse the wrinkles, but when used as directed it definitely made a huge difference in the appearance of the skin on my neck. I would surely recommend this product to anyone having trouble in this area.

October 03, 2015

I must be too young for this neck cream - I also don't have a lot of loose skin in this area.

It didn't really do much for me - even though I applied it twice a day.

It didn't feel oily or greasy, and other than not really doing much for my neck, it was a nice moisturizer at least.