SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

August 08, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

highly recommend

I'd recommend this to anyone, not just babies. As someone with Crohns disease this has been a godsend product. It's great for grazes and burns too. This is the one must have product in my medicine cupboard that I would never be without. I just feel a bit embarrassed having to walk up the baby isle to get it!

July 23, 2019
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Amazing Product

I used to suffer pretty bad breakouts several times a month and tried many different products which were supposed to be tailored to my skin type. None of them worked then someone mentioned sudocrem. At first I was really skeptical about slathering this all over my face but I kid you not I'm 31 and everyone now compliments me on how clear my skin is. It's a cheap little miracle! When all else fails sudocrem won't!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Fair quality cream

An adequate cream for use on skin, not just for nappy rash but eczema, burns and more. I didn't particularly find pain relief from the mild local anaesthetic and it didn't stop my irritation on the skin due to eczema but it did provide a good barrier on the skin with a soothing frangrance that helped me relaxed. It has a sticky consistency and leaves you marked white wherever you apply it due to its properties. However, I think helps to heal skin wounds and reduces risk of infection well.

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

A great product.

I'd recommend this to anyone. It's so versatile. I've used it on myself for years and used it on my child from their first nappy change. Great on spots, cuts, grazes etc. A must have product for any home!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Amazing

Have used for years, perfect for emergencies when you need a spot to clear. Always use when skin needs some TLC as a face mask, leaving overnight and skin is soft and clear in the morning.

United Kingdom

I would definetely carry on using this product on my childre

I use sudocrem on a daily basis for my 1 week old newborn daughter and also my 2 year old son. The smell isn’t overpowering and the effectiveness of this cream is brilliant. It cleared up my sons nappy rash in just over a day which I was thrilled about. 5 star product

Nottingham, United Kingdom

I swear by sudocream

I absolutely love sudocream for a number of reasons. with having 2 young children and using sudocream on both of their bottoms, scuffs and grazes. I also use sudocream for myself on spots, blisters and sunburn. I love how it's a barrier as well as a soothing cream that actually works. sudocream is my go to cream for everything!

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Helped with rashes and spots

I use this whenever I get a big blemish and it will calm it down overnight. It has always worked for me even though I have very acne prone skin. I have also used it on heat rashes as well as allergy rashes and it has calmed them down almost instantly. Also is such a gentle nappy cream for babies.

Stirling, United Kingdom

Great for kids of all ages!

I have been using Sudocrem since my eldest child was born in 2002, I’m still using it today! Great pot of magic cream for soothing everything from nappy rash on babies to sunburn on husbands that should know better! Nothing beats the soothing coolness of sudocrem. It smells lovely too which is just an added bonus really.

Solihull, United Kingdom

Great product

Great for sore dry skin for babies kids and adults alike. Great price great product. Really thick and effective at soothing skin. I would recommend that everyone has this in their houses