Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Good

Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 689 in Misc

March 10, 2017

Sun bum sunscreen isn't like all the other lotions, it has UVA, UVB protection, vitamin E, it's waterproof, sweatproof, it moisturizers, it smells good and the list goes on! Seriously don't regret not being prepaired, because 1 sunburn is too many!

July 17, 2016

I cannot say how much I love Sun Bum sunscreen! I am very fair and burn super easily, so I am always on the lookout for a great sunscreen. One thing that I have learned over the years is that you get what you pay for. Yes, Sun Bum is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it! The smell is AMAZING! It's like a cross between a coconut and banana scent? I get compliments about the scent every single time that I wear it. Application is super smooth, it goes on more like a lotion than a traditional sunscreen. It covers well without leaving any residue, greasiness, or white cast. I can go out in the sun and not worry about burning! I have yet to get a sunburn while wearing this sunblock. It really is my current favourite sunblock and I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of their line. I have already recommended it to all my family and friends.

July 16, 2016

I just bought this sun screen and I'm in love the smell is amazing it is a bit pricey but so worth the money even with the spf being 50 i still got an amazing tan and was protected from the sun the lotion is very smooth doesn't leave white streaks on your skin and is water resistant which is amazing i will continue to buy this sun screen

June 21, 2016

A bit pricey but this sunscreen is amazing, I adore it. It smells so good and it protects well. I am a very pale person that burns easily and has sensitive skin so I tend to watch out what I put on. This is the best sun screen I've tried so far. I found this at shopper's drug mart/ pharmaprix.