SunBaby One-Size Pocket Diaper
Good

SunBaby One-Size Pocket Diaper Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 711 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

July 28, 2016

I started to use cloth diaper when my son was 8 month old, and i am loving it. This is really good quality product.they fit perfectly, and they worked i dont remember that he had any leaks, but i didnt use bamboo insert, i found it too thin and not absorbant as well as microfiber does. Love the disigns of these diapers ,pricey but totally worth it i barelly had a diaper rush only when he was teething. And he was potty trained early. And for my girl, i will be using them as well

February 10, 2016

I started cloth diapering to save money, not spend $30 a diaper (although I do have a few customs). At $3-8 each Sunbaby Diapers are a fantastic buy. They do come in two sizes, for the chunkier babies vs the skinnier ones like I have. I was able to use both sizes with no leaks however once her thighs got a bit on the chunkier side. My daughter was so skinny that the size one diaper did not fit perfect until about 9 lbs. The size two diaper fit perfect at about 12 lbs. The prints are fun, and changing constantly on the sunbaby website. You can buy these particular cloth diapers in a variety of ways, direct from the website, through a co-op, on BST sites through facebbok, ebay or in your local cloth diaper store. I do prefer the bamboo inserts you purchase in addition as opposed to the microfiber inserts. They hold quite a bit more fluid.

June 18, 2015

These diapers are the best pocket diaper I have tried (I've since abandoned pocket diapers in favour of fitted) and I would recommend them to anyone who has a slim baby. The width of the crotch area is perfect for the more petite little ones and the smallest rise settings will actually fit a newborn, which is rare in a OS diaper. My only complaint is that the leg openings allow the lining to peak out which can mean the occasional leak with overnight use (even with a doubler).

BJAdams added a new review for