Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 152 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 10, 2017

Sunlight dish detergent has a light lemony scent that is not overpowering. I notice when I wash my dishes with a sponge I add a little bit and it lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that you need to keep applying the soap. It's a sudsy soap that cuts through grease easily and leaves your dishes sparkling clean. My husband also likes to work on cars and occasionally gets grease stains on his clothes. He just puts a little sunlight directly on the stain, works it and washes as usual and voila...the grease stains is gone. I also have a neighbor that uses it in her garden as an insect repellent. She would add a bit of sunlight with water in a spray bottle and it would keep the harmful insects at bay. Sunlight is inexpensive and can even be bought in large quantities. We usually order the 5 litre bottle from Walmart for less than 10.00$ on our monthly Walmart order. You can't beat getting things delivered straight to your door.

February 27, 2017

Le meilleur détergent que j ai jamais utilisé. Il lave bien, enlève les odeurs. Il sent très bon. Il nettoie en profondeur. Le rapport qualité prix est très bon.

February 07, 2017

Sunlight gets my dishes clean and is not harsh on my hands. I especially like the new pumps. They are easy to use and smell great. We like the variety of scents.

January 14, 2017

I always purchase and use this dish washing soap. I like the lemony scent-it's not overpowering though. I find it removes grease well and takes stains out of clothes too!

January 12, 2017

Sunlight dish washing liquid soap is the best brand you can buy for effectiveness, its touch on grease and has a nice lemon scent. I tried a lot of different dish washing liquids and nothing come as good as Sunlight, now that I realized how good it is after trying different brands I am always buying Sunlight.

January 09, 2017

This is one of the dish soaps that will never go out of style. It works and is very affordable. It dries your hands out pretty bad though, so make sure to wear gloves.

January 09, 2017

Ce détergent liquide à vaisselle offre un excellent rapport qualité prix. Il fait de la belle mousse lors des lavages. Il dissout bien la graisse et remplit bien sa fonction première, rendre la vaisselle propre. Il est très doux pour la peau.

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de citron traditionnel du produit. Aucune trace de gras après avoir laver avec le savon.bouchon pratique à utiliser rapidement.

October 03, 2016

this is the only dish soap I will use. It smells great, degreases in seconds and rinses off squeaky clean. it is even great for making bubbles. It is not too harsh on the hands. I have even used as a laundry detergent and it works great at getting tough stains out. best dishsoap i have ever used. Hands down!

October 03, 2016

Good Old Fashion Sunlight. My Mom has been using this for our dish soap since I was a kid. I use it as well. It isn't a fancy bottle or fancy smells. Just fresh lemon scent. It cuts grease and oil like you wouldn't believe. I use it at work as well for cleaning out big bis that have had sticky candy in them, and they are squeaking, sparkling clean, not a single drop of residue. At home as well, even just after soaking your dishes in hot water and Sunlight, you don't even have to scrub, they just clean almost magically on their own. It is good price at $2.25 for a 983ml bottle. I love Sunlight and it has always been reliable.