Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

June 29, 2017

The only dish-washing liquid I buy

No other dish soap compares to this one, It cleans pretty much everything, and cuts through grease better than other products. Not to mention the amount of suds this soap produces compared to other products.

The price is great too!

it is pretty harsh on skin so I suggest wearing gloves!

June 29, 2017

Love Sunlight

I remember my Mom using Sunlight when I was a little kid. I always liked the smell of lemons when washing dishes. The soap does not break down like some others. It's great on grease as well. Sunlight Dishwashing liguid hasn't changed,it's still the same, a great product. I will continue using Sunlight Dishwashing Liguid

June 01, 2017

My Grandmother and my Mother used Sunlight Dish Soap and swore by it! So of course I had to keep the tradition going! I love the fresh lemony scent it smells wonderful. It cleans my dishes great, cuts through the geese like nothing! It bubbles up nice and they last even for a ton of dishes! Such a great soap at a great price!

June 01, 2017

This is my go-to dishwashing liquid. It is so versatile. Not only does it do a great job on dishes, but if one of my kids spills a high-staining food item on their clothing, I quickly put a drop of this on and it prevents the stain from setting in. I've found it works as well as some of the best stain spot-treaters. We've even used this on our carpet to get rid of pizza sauce and grape soda.
    It can also be used to make bubbles for the kids for some summer fun.
    I love the fresh lemon scent. My mother used to scrub her floors with this stuff, so it always reminds me of a bright summer cleaning day.

May 25, 2017

Love the scent, smells like a spring day in my backyard. I did not like the spout on large format bottle I purchased, it was awkward to dispense the dishwashing liquid but the product is fantastic. Works very well on all types of dishes, cutlery even when very greasy.

March 10, 2017

Sunlight dish detergent has a light lemony scent that is not overpowering. I notice when I wash my dishes with a sponge I add a little bit and it lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that you need to keep applying the soap. It's a sudsy soap that cuts through grease easily and leaves your dishes sparkling clean. My husband also likes to work on cars and occasionally gets grease stains on his clothes. He just puts a little sunlight directly on the stain, works it and washes as usual and voila...the grease stains is gone. I also have a neighbor that uses it in her garden as an insect repellent. She would add a bit of sunlight with water in a spray bottle and it would keep the harmful insects at bay. Sunlight is inexpensive and can even be bought in large quantities. We usually order the 5 litre bottle from Walmart for less than 10.00$ on our monthly Walmart order. You can't beat getting things delivered straight to your door.

February 27, 2017

Le meilleur détergent que j ai jamais utilisé. Il lave bien, enlève les odeurs. Il sent très bon. Il nettoie en profondeur. Le rapport qualité prix est très bon.

February 07, 2017

Sunlight gets my dishes clean and is not harsh on my hands. I especially like the new pumps. They are easy to use and smell great. We like the variety of scents.

January 14, 2017

I always purchase and use this dish washing soap. I like the lemony scent-it's not overpowering though. I find it removes grease well and takes stains out of clothes too!

January 12, 2017

Sunlight dish washing liquid soap is the best brand you can buy for effectiveness, its touch on grease and has a nice lemon scent. I tried a lot of different dish washing liquids and nothing come as good as Sunlight, now that I realized how good it is after trying different brands I am always buying Sunlight.