• Sunmaid cinnamon swirl raisin bread
  • Sunmaid cinnamon swirl raisin bread

Sunmaid cinnamon swirl raisin bread Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 113 in Bread & Buns

May 28, 2017

This brand of raisin bread is definitively the best one. I tried cheaper ones but their taste is not as good as these ones. And the added taste of the cinnamon swirls is delicious. I highly recommend.

May 28, 2017

Got this at my local dollar tree and it's a great value for the loaf. It's delicious and I love the plump raisins. One of my favourite breakfast toasts

May 11, 2017

Les pain aux raisin par Sun maid sont un delice le matin ou en collation. On y met un peu de beurre ou de margarine et ca fond dans la bouche. Les tranches de pains sont petites mais satisfait amplement l estomac. Le pain est remplie de raisins. Elles ne sont que 170 calories par 2 tranches de pains. Ma famille adore ce produit.

April 18, 2017

Oh my favorite of all raisin breads lots of raisins and a tad of cinnamon not over powering at all ,love how this toasts up I make my grilled geese for the family with this bread it's so good !

May 05, 2016

You can never go wrong with cinnamon raisin bread. I usually toast this and spread some butter on top. One of my favorite breakfasts or midnight snacks :)

February 11, 2016

Very good to make toast. Lots of raisin and cinnamon. Very good with cinnamon butter. Good for breakfast as well as a snack. I keep it in my refrigerator and it last for at least 3 weeks

January 08, 2016

I'm not a lover of raisins but this bread is so tasty,taste like french toast ,love the cinnamon flavor with melted butter ,so good

September 30, 2015

the best tasting raisin bread of the market, not too much raisins and just the perfect amount of cinnamon, I just wish the slices would be thicker.

April 22, 2015

This is buy far the best raisin bread I have ever eaten.
    I love to toast up a couple slices and spread on peanut butter.
    it's the most amazing combo ever!!!!

March 10, 2015

Très bon pain aux raisins, avec plusieurs raisins et qui goutte la cannelle. Lorsqu'en spécial, rapport qualité/prix excellent.