Prestige Item
Super lustrous the Gloss by revlon Reviews

Good - 0

August 10, 2020

Revlon one of the leading

I always loved lip gloss, the super shine you get . My special one that i absolutely love and never leave home without it, i have fallen for Revlons super lustrous Coral, I have fair colored skin so the color actually compliments my complexion ,and a good thing not sticky or too wet were it will stick to your teeth , and that is because its from Revlon one of the leading beauty name brands for years, they know what there doing keep it up Revlon .Ladies I really recommend this product..

August 09, 2020
    United States

Super shine, with lustrous super color

I do not know why but i have always loved lip gloss, I guess the super shine you get & let me tell you i have tried just about every name brand & color, of course there always seems to be a better one coming after you have found your special one. My special one that i absolutely love and never leave home without it, Never, i have fallen for Revlons super lustrous Coral, i have very light blonde/ white hair and fair colored skin so the color actually compliments my complexion and thank goodness no ladies it's not sticky or too wet were it will stick to your teeth no way, and that is because its from Revlon one of the leading beauty name brands for years, they know what there doing keep it up Revlon im one of your super fans please keep doing what your doing 💖💖💖💖💖