3.4/5
#9 in Pants

2.7/5

December 27, 2017

Not worth the money

$25 for leggings is steep. Even though they come in great prints and colours, I don't see what the big deal is about them. They tear just as easily after a few wears and I'd be happier with a cheaper pair!

November 26, 2017

Softest leggings ever!

I have 8 pairs of Sweetlegs all in different patterns. You can buy them in plain black or get some very funky looking pairs to add some flare to your outfit. They are incredibly soft and comfortable as well. I personally prefer the plus size ones, I am typically around a 12 but do not like my clothing skin tight and I find the plus size to be perfect. They wash up really well too, you're supposed to hand wash but I machine wash and dry them with no issues at all. The price is alright, a little high but occasionally there are sales and that's when I stock up!! They're always coming out with new patterns too to keep you buying more!!

September 29, 2017

Sweet legs pants

I ordered plus size they fit great and i like the fact they come,in different sizes. I wish thwy offered plus size petite like they do for the other sizes. I dint think they should be $25. They are very soft i have had them long ao i am not sure how long they will last. I wish they were more available in store instead of having to wait for a representative

1.2/5

September 06, 2017

Poor quality

This product was mis-advertised and not the quality suggested. When I went to return them, they said "no returns no exceptions"!! I am out $300 and ended up donating them because the company just didn't care about customer satisfaction.

July 17, 2017

One size fits most?

I wish there was more info on buying the right size for your body type. I am 5'7'', wear between 12-14 (website says one size fits up to 16).

I find them short, tight and waist band digs in. I wish I got the plus size. They really have potential cause they are so soft.

Also lost a star because 'designed in Canada' but still made in china... I could almost the exact same China pants for 7$ anywhere else.

June 21, 2017

Super cozy and stylish!

What can I say about Sweet Legs other than they are the softest most coziest leggings I have ever owned. There are so many cool designs to choose from and they are all one size fits all. They even have a plus and petite line. I prefer the petites as I am 5'3 and find they fit just perfectly!
    I am a busy mom on the go and these are great to slap on while running errands, going to the gym or a playdate :)

2.3/5

June 09, 2017

One size does NOT fit all! Yes - the fabric is super soft. Yes, the prints are unique and fun. My biggest issue is the waist band DIGS IN and gives me muffin top - I even bought *plus size* (I go between a size 9 or 10) and the elastic waist band *still* digs in. 5 pairs from a party that I only wear occasionally to rarely - if the elastic was wider ( it's only about half an inch wide) or was a little bigger to accommodate more room / less stretch factor, then it might take these from a probably not to for sure yes.

June 06, 2017

I love Sweetlegs! They are so soft and the prints are beautiful. I love how they are non transparent. Other leggings don't last and you can see through after a few washes. Best leggings at a decent price especially when there are sales!

1.2/5

May 30, 2017

I purchased four pairs this weekend during a party. Yesterday I wore the first one and noticed pilling on my right leg. The seam ended up ripping while I was out running errands. I rushed home and when I removed them I was horrified. Bits of fabric covered the floor. The rep said she would replace them on Thursday. Today I wore the second pair and although not as bad there are tiny holes on the seam. I'm not even chancing the other two pairs and I'm asking for a refund. I'm a size 16 and ordered the plus which they claim fit up to size 22. I'm so disappointed.

March 21, 2017

Love the product,the fit is perfect for my body. My mom loves them also! You have covered us from jeans. customer service is excellent. with the wicked 30 day exchange policy you can't go wrong!