Sweetlegs Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 34 in Pants

July 17, 2017

One size fits most?

I wish there was more info on buying the right size for your body type. I am 5'7'', wear between 12-14 (website says one size fits up to 16).

I find them short, tight and waist band digs in. I wish I got the plus size. They really have potential cause they are so soft.

Also lost a star because 'designed in Canada' but still made in china... I could almost the exact same China pants for 7$ anywhere else.

June 21, 2017

Super cozy and stylish!

What can I say about Sweet Legs other than they are the softest most coziest leggings I have ever owned. There are so many cool designs to choose from and they are all one size fits all. They even have a plus and petite line. I prefer the petites as I am 5'3 and find they fit just perfectly!
    I am a busy mom on the go and these are great to slap on while running errands, going to the gym or a playdate :)

2.3/5

June 09, 2017

One size does NOT fit all! Yes - the fabric is super soft. Yes, the prints are unique and fun. My biggest issue is the waist band DIGS IN and gives me muffin top - I even bought *plus size* (I go between a size 9 or 10) and the elastic waist band *still* digs in. 5 pairs from a party that I only wear occasionally to rarely - if the elastic was wider ( it's only about half an inch wide) or was a little bigger to accommodate more room / less stretch factor, then it might take these from a probably not to for sure yes.

June 06, 2017

I love Sweetlegs! They are so soft and the prints are beautiful. I love how they are non transparent. Other leggings don't last and you can see through after a few washes. Best leggings at a decent price especially when there are sales!

1.2/5

May 30, 2017

I purchased four pairs this weekend during a party. Yesterday I wore the first one and noticed pilling on my right leg. The seam ended up ripping while I was out running errands. I rushed home and when I removed them I was horrified. Bits of fabric covered the floor. The rep said she would replace them on Thursday. Today I wore the second pair and although not as bad there are tiny holes on the seam. I'm not even chancing the other two pairs and I'm asking for a refund. I'm a size 16 and ordered the plus which they claim fit up to size 22. I'm so disappointed.

March 21, 2017

Love the product,the fit is perfect for my body. My mom loves them also! You have covered us from jeans. customer service is excellent. with the wicked 30 day exchange policy you can't go wrong!

March 20, 2017

Love these leggings! The signature line has amazing prints and I love that the selection is always changing! Highly recommend them! Great value and excellent warranty!

2.7/5

February 02, 2017

Unfortunately these really aren't worth all the rave they receive. I picked up several pairs during an online sale. When they arrived the first thing I noticed was how soft they were, good start. Put them on and found they fit a bit weird, crazy high waist. The fabric was quite thin and within no time I had snags and tears in them :( They aren't worth the cost at all. Save yourself the hassle and purchase another brand.

November 20, 2016

I have about ten pairs of these. They come in really fun patterns (as well as classic colors like solid black, grey or navy). They are extremely soft to the touch, and they fit really well (I am short and curvy and I buy the plus size). The problem is, some of them seem to rip along the crotch-bum seam. I have a few pairs with the SweetLegs logo on the pant leg that have held up amazingly. A few pairs did not come with any logo and they literally fell apart. Very strange inconsistency with their product. If I had to rate my logo-pants they would get a five star rating. But because the orders and quality are inconsistent, I give this brand a 3. Save your money and buy a different brand.

October 15, 2016

I have 7 pairs. The patterns are great and they are super soft. HOWEVER, the problem comes with the tag found inside along the butt seam. If you get a pair that says "SweetLegs" you won't have a problem with plus size being too small if you're a size 16, or getting random holes all over them. Out of my 7 pairs only 2 came labeled "SweetLegs" the others were with little tags with random names like "unicorn" 5 pairs are basically garbage while my true SweetLegs are well fitted, and going strong!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge